ADVERTISEMENT

I'm so sad to hear about our friend's passing....

STACE-DAWG

War Daddy
Oct 18, 2001
I haven't been here in a while and I barely recognize this site now...but learning of TEE's death has hit me hard and reminded me of what an important part of many of our lives this site has played...I had no idea TEE was sick. Obviously many of us didn't know. I know he could be controversial but I loved that about him! I got emails from him almost daily about political issues we were both interested in...especially educational topics and common core stuff. He even mailed me his 1950 Georgia History book which is so special to me....I could go on and on...Terry is a legend in his own right. An era has ended IMO. RIP you damn good DAWG! Thank you for your friendship and kindness. You will be very missed.

I haven't been here in a while and I barely recognize this site now...but learning of TEE's death has hit me hard and reminded me of what an important part of many of our lives this site has played...I had no idea TEE was sick. Obviously many of us didn't know. I know he could be controversial but I loved that about him! I got emails from him almost daily about political issues we were both interested in...especially educational topics and common core stuff. He even mailed me his 1950 Georgia History book which is so special to me....I could go on and on...Terry is a legend in his own right. An era has ended IMO. RIP you damn good DAWG! Thank you for your friendship and kindness. You will be very missed.

The touch of a gracious Southern woman is noted and appreciated. Thanks

Thanks, Ma'am...

I met StaceDawg through Tee as I did so many of you on this site. Have no idea your real names because Tee never used them Annually I would stop by his extensive tailgate 'camp-site' to get a warm welcome and be paraded around and introduced as 22Dawg to so many of his family members. We were his family and blessed to be a part of it. Prayers for Tee and all his family.

I met StaceDawg through Tee as I did so many of you on this site. Have no idea your real names because Tee never used them Annually I would stop by his extensive tailgate 'camp-site' to get a warm welcome and be paraded around and introduced as 22Dawg to so many of his family members. We were his family and blessed to be a part of it. Prayers for Tee and all his family.
You went by 22dawg in public ?

Stace:

Your post expresses my thoughts over the last 48 hours. While most of us have transitioned into new phases of life, the thing that that we can agree on is UGASports.com played a role in our lives. Without it, I wouldn't have friends like you and D4S in my life a decade later. TeeDawg was the glue that brought most of us together and without him it just won't be the same. He was the first person I met in 2004. I was still a student at UGA and he sold me a ticket to the Kentucky game in Lexington.

May he rest peacefully in the land where our Dawgs never lose a game. RIP Tee, GATA and Go Dawgs!

Wow, this is too weird. I haven't posted on here in a long, long time either. Was visiting a friend in McCormick SC this weeked and you drive right through Amity community on the way there. When I saw the sign, I thought "Wonder if Tee still posts on Dawgchat?" , so I promised myself I'd look in today. So sad - RIP Tee, DGD!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT