ADVERTISEMENT

I'm worried about Herschel

GOPUGA

Mama tried to raise me better
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2001
Campaigning with Romney-McDaniel today. Last week was on Hannity with Lindsey Graham and campaigned with Nikki Hailey.

None of that will enthuse one voter for him. In fact, it will probably hold a few back b

Campaigning with Romney-McDaniel today. Last week was on Hannity with Lindsey Graham and campaigned with Nikki Hailey.

None of that will enthuse one voter for him. In fact, it will probably hold a few back b

It’s already been decided who wins anyway. Not sure why all those rinos are supporting him now, and why he is seeking their backing but it is interesting seeing how the Republican Party factions are aligning themselves

Reactions: Wolf Rockdale
The last poll I saw came out 8 days ago, through AARP, showing Warnock up 51 - 47. Anyone have a more recent poll? TIA

The last poll I saw came out 8 days ago, through AARP, showing Warnock up 51 - 47. Anyone have a more recent poll? TIA
Polls are irrelevant at this point, it’s all about turnout. Both candidates are hip hopping around state with other politicians and etc simply trying to get their supporters to go to the poles. Hershel needs the Dekalb and Fulton County turnout to be 50,000 less overall than it was on November 6th for him to have a legitimate chance. It will be down, just not sure how much as Warnock has a war chest to help get his voters to the poles.

I have to disagree. When I look at the cross section of supposed conservatives on this site, I see several RINO fair weather assholes who voted for your governor and then voted for Warnock. I don't know how anyone could do that and face the mirror but it is a fact and those are the votes Herschel needs to beat that scam artist.
He has to hope the solid base understands what he is trying to do and shows up to vote. Because if they will only settle for some kind of perfect adherence to the right, then your state will get a scumbag, pedo Joe subjugate, America hater for their intransigence.
In short, he has to court the middle to win. It has been that way ever since John Adams was elected in 1797.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT