ADVERTISEMENT

In the Christmas spirit………..

I’ve been on Burnett’s lately. It leaves me pretty clear headed a couple hours after getting up.
excellent advice...thanks.
what's the difference vs McCormicks.!?
I can't imagine a class Vodka for less than $18 per bottle here.
that's the rate where I go.
truth be told, I buy it by the case.
5% discount.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadduckdawg
excellent advice...thanks.
what's the difference vs McCormicks.!?
I can't imagine a class Vodka for less than $18 per bottle here.
that's the rate where I go.
truth be told, I buy it by the case.
5% discount.

I think no difference between McCormicks and Burnettes. Both are American made, distilled 4 or 5 times, and 80 proof. About the same price, which is reasonable for vodka unless you’re a complete sucker and think Belvedere, which costs four times as much and smells like unwashed gym socks, tastes better. Vodka should be near tasteless, near odorless, not expensive, and not leave you with a pounding head and dazed and confused in the morning. That made me want to listen to Zeppelin’s debut album.

It‘s really South campus stuff, which you understand. It’s just watered down ethanol, bottling, and advertising. Gin is a little different. It is just vodka with various botanicals which are infused by a couple of different methods during distillation. So, it’s possible to be a reasonable person who has a favorite gin which you pay more for. I’m in that category. But people who pay a lot for vodka are just suckers. I am about to have a nice glass of Burnetts sloshed down to 40 proof with some filtered tap water.

• Love
Reactions: blackpug6
I think no difference between McCormicks and Burnettes. Both are American made, distilled 4 or 5 times, and 80 proof. About the same price, which is reasonable for vodka unless you’re a complete sucker and think Belvedere, which costs four times as much and smells like unwashed gym socks, tastes better. Vodka should be near tasteless, near odorless, not expensive, and not leave you with a pounding head and dazed and confused in the morning. That made me want to listen to Zeppelin’s debut album.

It‘s really South campus stuff, which you understand. It’s just watered down ethanol, bottling, and advertising. Gin is a little different. It is just vodka with various botanicals which are infused by a couple of different methods during distillation. So, it’s possible to be a reasonable person who has a favorite gin which you pay more for. I’m in that category. But people who pay a lot for vodka are just suckers. I am about to have a nice glass of Burnetts sloshed down to 40 proof with some filtered tap water.

thanks!
I agree...
If Ever I go out,
my go to is Gin and Tonic.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadduckdawg
Best cheap vodka is Wolfschimdt, doesn’t hang you too bad.
Yes, I have a buddy who says that. The whole deal is about the water they use to cut it down to 80 or 90 proof. Distilled ethanol is distilled ethanol. If it’s cut with Chattahoochee water you’ll see double and want to end it all the next morning. Vote for Warlock and Abrams and not GAS.

• Haha
Reactions: blackpug6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT