ADVERTISEMENT

Iran deal is great for America...

koodos to PBO for showing bold leadership b sitting down and talking to folks instead of starting fake wars and trying to force our democracy on others. Because of this our children will never have to worry about a nuclear Iran.
Neville Chamberlain, is that you reincarnated?

Never? Hardly. The Iranians are as trustworthy as the Russians, North Koreans and Chinese.

And, it's spelled kudos.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Neville Chamberlain, is that you reincarnated?

Never? Hardly. The Iranians are as trustworthy as the Russians, North Koreans and Chinese.

And, it's spelled kudos.

Koodos is plural for coodies. When a more than one boy touches a girl, she gets koodos.

As far as the deal with Iran goes, I submit for your viewing pleasure, a take on the treaties German signed prior to World War II. Backroom deals with hostile countries only serve to silence and disarm the innocent.

On August 23, 1939–shortly before World War II (1939-45) broke out in Europe–enemies Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union surprised the world by signing the German-Soviet Nonaggression Pact, in which the two countries agreed to take no military action against each other for the next 10 years. With Europe on the brink of another major war, Soviet leader Joseph Stalin (1879-1953) viewed the pact as a way to keep his nation on peaceful terms with Germany, while giving him time to build up the Soviet military. German chancellor Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) used the pact to make sure Germany was able to invade Poland unopposed. The pact also contained a secret agreement in which the Soviets and Germans agreed how they would later divide up Eastern Europe. The German-Soviet Nonaggression Pact fell apart in June 1941, when Nazi forces invaded the Soviet Union.

koodos to PBO for showing bold leadership b sitting down and talking to folks instead of starting fake wars and trying to force our democracy on others. Because of this our children will never have to worry about a nuclear Iran.
Yea, that bunch can really be trusted to do what they say. I think the only 2 people that really believe that is Obama and Lurch.

Koodos? Dumb to be stupid

I like the deal too. I'm looking forward to converting to Islam and getting control of my household. Growing myself a long beard and give my wife about $350. a month to run the household and her personal spending money and threatening to take a strong hand to her if she gets out of line. Been so damn long since I've had any control. Any idea about what rank you've got to get too before you can add some young talent to your harem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT