ADVERTISEMENT

Is DeSantis the new Scott Walker?

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
I like DeSantis and his policies just like I liked Scott Walker in 2016. Has there been a recent politician drop out of sight like Walker who was the GOP rising star going in to the 2016 election. He only lasted 2 months after a highly anticipated announcement when his poll numbers sank and he has been out of the spot light ever since. Walker stood up to the WI government unions and they stormed the capital building in protest. (I guess it’s only a problem if conservatives do it).
Can DeSantis pull it together? He looked much more comfortable and confident when he was interviewed one in one afterwards by Hannity.

Walker's campaign was broke.

At some point RD has to go after Trump. He's got an absolute ton of material to choose from that can't be disputed, which he says off stage, but needs to incorporate them in some of the upcoming debates.

Walker's campaign was broke.

At some point RD has to go after Trump. He's got an absolute ton of material to choose from that can't be disputed, which he says off stage, but needs to incorporate them in some of the upcoming debates.
Focus group on Fox all basically just said that DeSantis is the only one on stage last night with a shot to beat Trump. Kind of surprised that they looked past the back and forth and decided that DeSantis was their choice. We’ll see what the polls show on the coming days but if he starts to bite into Trumps lead will it force Trump to debate in the future.

Focus group on Fox all basically just said that DeSantis is the only one on stage last night with a shot to beat Trump. Kind of surprised that they looked past the back and forth and decided that DeSantis was their choice. We’ll see what the polls show on the coming days but if he starts to bite into Trumps lead will it force Trump to debate in the future.
DeSantis has to win Iowa and be ahead of Trump in New Hampshire, then we have a real race.

DeSantis has to win Iowa and be ahead of Trump in New Hampshire, then we have a real race.
Agree. I know Trump has a solid base of supporters but if DeSantis can pull a majority of what’s remaining with the other candidates and make it a 2 man race he has a real shot.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Desantis is an idiot. It’s one dog whistle after another but that’s what the Republicans seem to like. Of course I’m in Florida at the den of sin that is Disney so my views may be corrupted.

I like DeSantis and his policies just like I liked Scott Walker in 2016. Has there been a recent politician drop out of sight like Walker who was the GOP rising star going in to the 2016 election. He only lasted 2 months after a highly anticipated announcement when his poll numbers sank and he has been out of the spot light ever since. Walker stood up to the WI government unions and they stormed the capital building in protest. (I guess it’s only a problem if conservatives do it).
Can DeSantis pull it together? He looked much more comfortable and confident when he was interviewed one in one afterwards by Hannity.
I think DeSantis is the new DeSantis.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT