ADVERTISEMENT

Is TEE gone?

He tried to get on and was having trouble.
He really loved this place and would have stayed ,but said his cry for help was not answered.
One of the saddest parts about this whole thing is TEE leaving home.....

He tried to get on and was having trouble.
He really loved this place and would have stayed ,but said his cry for help was not answered.
One of the saddest parts about this whole thing is TEE leaving home.....

Tee was a good man .

Losing TEE is a real bummer for me. I've been black listed for over five years and just got out of solitary. I live close to his brother who shops in one of our stores and now that TEE is gone it's like winning the lottery ( out of jail) and finding out a friend died. Guess I will have to visit Amity soon.

Losing TEE is a real bummer for me. I've been black listed for over five years and just got out of solitary. I live close to his brother who shops in one of our stores and now that TEE is gone it's like winning the lottery ( out of jail) and finding out a friend died. Guess I will have to visit Amity soon.
Dillw
dillworh?

Which one represents TEE? The lottery or the got gied one?

ADVERTISEMENT