ADVERTISEMENT

Is this supposed to be easier to read?!!!!!!*

Easier, more reliable for Yahoo/Rivals to run, not necessarily easier for members to use. FWIW, IYKWIM.

This is garbage compared to the old board.

Liked being able to look and see how many replies had been posted to a post and see who had replied so I could check
the responses of those I wanted to read.

And the old format was more eye appealing to me than this junk.

And why is it so hard to read the names of folks who have replied? Why are names nearly invisible?

Liked being able to look and see how many replies had been posted to a post and see who had replied so I could check

And why is it so hard to read the names of folks who have replied? Why are names nearly invisible?

I agree! I like it some day's and other days I don't . Traffic has suffer from the change and the mass has left . I would say vast majority do NOT like it .

A stock 1957 Chevy corvette sure does seem like an awesome car ..... Til you drive it. Then go drive a 2015

Then of course , you have the Luddites

ADVERTISEMENT