ADVERTISEMENT

It was all a setup. Here is video evidence

of an officer posing as a rioter on Jan 6th

Dammit! Now I have to go find another conspiracy theory. When will it end?

giphy.gif

So some random TikTok video hmmmmmmm. Why isn't this before the House committee put up to look into Jan 6, or Foxnew....come on guys. 😅

Reactions: PharmDawg08
of an officer posing as a rioter on Jan 6th

The first TicTok says he is posing as an Antifa rioter, not an angry Trumpist. Where’s the video of the real or fake Antifa rioters on J6?

Part of the reason that the progression of the riot was so odd is because the expected counter protestors never showed up. If they had, there would have been a pitched battle and Trump could have declared martial law, which would have been a great way to pause the certification.

Thankfully, you didn’t see almost any counter protestors at the rally or at the Capitol. That wasn’t by chance, everyone knew it was going to be a shit show and stayed the hella way.

And the desperation evident by continueing to focus on Ray Epps is impressive. Did any of your TicTok news streams inform you that Ray has sued Fox for defamation? That means he’s opened himself up to discovery, which would be an odd call for a government agent. In fact, given Joe Rogan’s latest ramblings on the topic, Ray is mulling adding him to the defamation suit as well.

I’m the mean time, we have over 20k hours of J6 video evidence from just about every possible angle imaginable and the largest criminal case in our history with over 1000 cases and 300 convictions and counting.

Explain this one

The undercover agents had guns? I thought none of the protestors or anyone else in the crowd had guns. How about some photos or videos of anyone in the crowd matching the description of the supposed undercover agents?

As the various cases against Trump continue to progress, the stream of this kind of nonsense is only going to increase. It’s not going to keep him from being convicted and it’s not going to change any minds. It’s designed entirely for the Trumpists like yourself.

Edit: Just in case you don’t believe me about the plan to use the military to “impose order” and keep Trump in office.

Last edited:
The first TicTok says he is posing as an Antifa rioter, not an angry Trumpist. Where’s the video of the real or fake Antifa rioters on J6?

Part of the reason that the progression of the riot was so odd is because the expected counter protestors never showed up. If they had, there would have been a pitched battle and Trump could have declared martial law, which would have been a great way to pause the certification.

Thankfully, you didn’t see almost any counter protestors at the rally or at the Capitol. That wasn’t by chance, everyone knew it was going to be a shit show and stayed the hella way.

And the desperation evident by continueing to focus on Ray Epps is impressive. Did any of your TicTok news streams inform you that Ray has sued Fox for defamation? That means he’s opened himself up to discovery, which would be an odd call for a government agent. In fact, given Joe Rogan’s latest ramblings on the topic, Ray is mulling adding him to the defamation suit as well.

I’m the mean time, we have over 20k hours of J6 video evidence from just about every possible angle imaginable and the largest criminal case in our history with over 1000 cases and 300 convictions and counting.

The undercover agents had guns? I thought none of the protestors or anyone else in the crowd had guns. How about some photos or videos of anyone in the crowd matching the description of the supposed undercover agents?

As the various cases against Trump continue to progress, the stream of this kind of nonsense is only going to increase. It’s not going to keep him from being convicted and it’s not going to change any minds. It’s designed entirely for the Trumpists like yourself.

Edit: Just in case you don’t believe me about the plan to use the military to “impose order” and keep Trump in office.

None of you leftists can explain why Ray Epps is not in jail. There is a ton of evidence against him....

So no answer. Gotcha. I'm talking criminal not civil and you knew that

Last edited:

Says he will be charged? Believe it when I see it. Besides other people have sat in solitary confinement for years now while he is free as a bird. Why is that? Because it was all a setup. And he was a main instigator.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Will to the liberal lying excuse machine. Look at his sources. Will schiff has no clue no knowledge of any real facts. His post are laughable bull skate that only he and a few dim witted others believe. Stop talking to him till he can be honest for a few post then maybe reengage if you want to. Personally , I don’t care to be around people as arrogant and dishonest as him.

Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
Says he will be charged? Believe it when I see it. Besides other people have sat in solitary confinement for years now while he is free as a bird. Why is that? Because it was all a setup. And he was a main instigator.
I think you are going to find the J6 developments over the coming weeks and months upsetting. It’s not going to work out well for Trump or a number of other prominent republicans.

At least you’ll have TicTok conspiracy theories to help ease the distress.

I think you are going to find the J6 developments over the coming weeks and months upsetting. It’s not going to work out well for Trump or a number of other prominent republicans.

If he is arrested that will end any of his lawsuits I bet.

TikTok conspiracies? Now you sound like a tinfoil hat wearing nut now. Those videos are not legit? Have you gone that far into denial?

I cannot understand why you fellows want to troll.
I wish I knew what Beef you have.
tell me.
ask me why We post.

Last edited:

Scapegoat? I don't know anyone who says the rioters shouldn't be arrested and jailed (just like BLM and Antifa). Especially those who caused damages. That's not the issue. It's clear that Trump did not incite them. To the contrary, he encouraged peaceful and patriotic protest. Even Alan Dershowitz, who will never vote for Trump, says the charge is ludicrous and that Jack Smith is guilty of fraud by omission where he fails to show everything Trump actually said.

It's equally clear there were agent provocateurs planted throughout the crowd. Some say it was FBI, and that this is a classic FBI tactic. We deserve to know definitively one way or the other.

BTW, who released Dobbs and why hasn't the manifesto of the Nashville shooter been released?

Here's some info you likely have never seen. Not saying it's true, but you better at least consider you and your side may be wrong. Lord knows your tell us everyday we are wrong.

Here's some info you likely have never seen. Not saying it's true, but you better at least consider you and your side may be wrong. Lord knows your tell us everyday we are wrong.

Trump’s current behavior is not that of an innocent man. If he doesn’t find a way to stop posting increasingly unhinged rants and personal attacks on Truth Social, he’ll end up in jail before he even gets to trial.

Everyone deserves their day in court, and Trump will get his for all three (likely four including Fulton County) cases he is currently indicted for. Based on what he and his lawyers are publicly stating as a defense, he’s going to have a hard time of it but we will see.

Smith is not done bringing charges. Look for more superseding indictments in both the J6 and Documents case.

how many people died?
did the building get burned to the ground?
libs are scum

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT