ADVERTISEMENT

January 6 Was the Worst Incident of Police Brutality Since Civil Rights Era

Nice post DD, don’t care what Pug says about you…….GATA!
I
Biden: "Ukraine will never be a victory for Russia"

Trump: talking about Putin, "I mean, he's taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions, I'd say that is pretty smart."

Regarding assault weapons, me and 67% of Americans support a ban on assault weapons, it is as simple as that.

Trump: talking about Putin, "I mean, he's taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions, I'd say that is pretty smart."

Regarding assault weapons, me and 67% of Americans support a ban on assault weapons, it is as simple as that.
Man you are so full of it!

He said putin is smart. His strategy is sound. He said he and putin had a good relationship and this would never have happened if re-elected. Now putin has pulled out of a nuclear treaty to limit the numbers of Nukes they carry. Thanks joe. He didn’t say he is a great man and russia is doing fantastic things. I don’t even want trump to run, but it is complete tds horseshit. Media propaganda. Trump is a politician.

He also praised zelenskyy for being a very brave leader. He is hanging in and doing all he can for his country. But you read the cnn version. Even the nbc version stated he praised both men. He didn’t really praise putin other than to agree with his strategy.

I have been hammering trump lately. But I give him some credit. He said, we need to be smart and nimble going forward dealing with Russia back in October. He felt like joe was handling it all wrong if he wanted to avoid Armageddon. Looks like putin made that statement today as well. Four months later things are much worse.

I don’t like what Russia is doing at all, but you have to be careful as a politician to say publicly what you may want to say about this war. For all we know trump could end up trying to rebuild any treaties with Russia in a few years. Joe is barreling in and inching us closer to a real problem. It won’t be long before China jumps in to help the Russia, while we are broke.

You may want pull back on the tds for a second and take a real look at the statement Biden is making. And where that could take us sooner than later. I am sure China and Russia realize Biden my only have a few years left. If I was going to try to really hit us, it would be now with a total idiot at the helm.

Last edited:
Your comment just proved you are very immature, not capable of any rational thought and certainly no soul or compassion. Even those I disagree with, I would NEVER make a comment like that. I want only the best for people.. even you. Maybe the worst comment I have ever read in this forum. You are advocating violence. What a sick comment.
He is mentally ill.....

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
A prime example of the hypocrisy of liberals, is their outrage over
For me, no one on the left wants to admit the part the summer of mostly peaceful rioting helped to create what happened jan 6th. Pent up frustration watching cities be destroyed. Businesses destroyed. People killed. The occupation zones. The right just needed a reason. If they held their water and didn’t destroy any property, the conversion is much different today.

The amazing thing is, liberals say, "They weren't attacking the federal government"

"Apples and oranges!!! They weren't trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power! Antifa and BLM were just protesting social injustice"

They hypocrisy and mental gymnastics, when it comes to Jan 6 are amazing.

I love how they try to distinguish Jan 6 from all the riots of the left, when they don't get their way.

It's like arguing that Bojangles is something vastly different from Popeyes. Yeah, the name is different. The recipes are different. The design is different. But in the end,, they are both fast food restaurants that sell fried chicken.

Last edited:
Do you think a social riot is better than a political riot?

Great question! I didn't know riots were allowed for social issues as opposed to political issues.

Like i said i didn't know anyone who attended prior to but i have met two 67 year old ladies who some here believe need to be shot in the head.

I mean in all seriousness, does he not understand the difference between antifa throwing breaks vs. your 110 lbs grandma with a fanny pack and make america great again hat and an american flag?

It's like arguing that Bojangles is something vastly different from Popeyes. Yeah, the name is different. The recipes are different. The design is different. But in the end,, they are both fast food restaurants that sell fried chicken.

Man this is the best post ever. Honestly, im laughing but sad they can't see the difference. Also if the right sees the "social justice riots" legitimized by the left why wouldn't a few think its ok to break a little windows.

The double standard, lies or verbal gymnastics by the left is more telling about their rational thought or intelligence than anything.

Reactions: poorpreacher
Great question! I didn't know riots were allowed for social issues as opposed to political issues.

Like i said i didn't know anyone who attended prior to but i have met two 67 year old ladies who some here believe need to be shot in the head.

I mean in all seriousness, does he not understand the difference between antifa throwing breaks vs. your 110 lbs grandma with a fanny pack and make america great again hat and an american flag?
The elite Dems think the working class are trash and should be elemina

Reactions: ugateke24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT