ADVERTISEMENT

Just thought yall should know

as i know he still has some friends here. TEE is in surgery to remove a spot from his spine. It was not a planned surgery.

If you believe in the power of prayer, now would be a good time to do so on his behalf.

Thanks

Tee is a fine, fine person and a great Dawg fan. I pray for him almost constantly now. Tee has had too many bumps in the road over the past several years.

God Bless and Heal Tee,

Hammar

as i know he still has some friends here. TEE is in surgery to remove a spot from his spine. It was not a planned surgery.

If you believe in the power of prayer, now would be a good time to do so on his behalf.

Thanks

My Brother had a small cancerous tumor pressed against L4 back 12 or so years ago. He had it removed without complications, had radiation and he's been fine since.
We'll pray for TEE and his Family.

Thanks
I pray also for Betsy and Nate. 2 of the finest people I've ever met. That Betsy might be the sweetest person, with the sweetest spirit I've ever met.

Thanks
Prayers for TEE and his entire family.

Thanks
Prayers sent!

Thanks
Prayers sent.

Thanks
What sort of spot ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT