ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s look at logical assumptions/reasoning/conclusions

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Assumption: We should not genetically engineer our food source.

Reasoning: Has there been conclusive testing done that proves that genetically engineered food is dangerous to humans? We assume it is dangerous because we are told the big chemical companies only desire is to increase their bottom line, regardless of what it does to humans.

Conclusion: We don’t really know, but we “assume” it because chemicals and natural don’t mix, right? Why put chemicals in our bodies? It is not natural, so we bypass it.

Assumption: Our water should be fluorinated

Reasoning: To help decrease tooth decay in citizens because proper tooth care is not practiced by all

Conclusion: We don’t really know, but we “assume” it helps. Yet we spend billions a year buying filtered water where fluoride has been removed. Fluoride is not natural, so we bypass it.

Assumption: We should perform gender reassigning surgeries and puberty blockers on children due to adolescent desire. It is considered healthcare.

Reasoning: To help our children become what they desire.

Conclusion: Absolutely. Chemical use on the human body to artificially change the human body is good and safe. Irreversible selective surgery to redesign the human body is not only natural, it’s compassionate. Chemical castration is healthcare. Large pharmaceutical companies should be promoted to create more chemical enhancers to help change human sex identity.

It all makes sense.

No tap water for me, only filtered bottle water

Only organic foods with no GMO. No chemicals going in my body.

Pump my child with chemical puberty blockers and cut his nuts off. He wants to be a girl.

God forbid my neighbor uses Round-up on his yard. Does he not know what chemicals do to the environment?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Assumption: We should not genetically engineer our food source.

Reasoning: Has there been conclusive testing done that proves that genetically engineered food is dangerous to humans? We assume it is dangerous because we are told the big chemical companies only desire is to increase their bottom line, regardless of what it does to humans.

Conclusion: We don’t really know, but we “assume” it because chemicals and natural don’t mix, right? Why put chemicals in our bodies? It is not natural, so we bypass it.

Assumption: Our water should be fluorinated

Reasoning: To help decrease tooth decay in citizens because proper tooth care is not practiced by all

Conclusion: We don’t really know, but we “assume” it helps. Yet we spend billions a year buying filtered water where fluoride has been removed. Fluoride is not natural, so we bypass it.

Assumption: We should perform gender reassigning surgeries and puberty blockers on children due to adolescent desire. It is considered healthcare.

Reasoning: To help our children become what they desire.

Conclusion: Absolutely. Chemical use on the human body to artificially change the human body is good and safe. Irreversible selective surgery to redesign the human body is not only natural, it’s compassionate. Chemical castration is healthcare. Large pharmaceutical companies should be promoted to create more chemical enhancers to help change human sex identity.

It all makes sense.

No tap water for me, only filtered bottle water

Only organic foods with no GMO. No chemicals going in my body.

Pump my child with chemical puberty blockers and cut his nuts off. He wants to be a girl.

God forbid my neighbor uses Round-up on his yard. Does he not know what chemicals do to the environment?
This world is upside down!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT