ADVERTISEMENT

Lib propaganda machine cranking back up...

NY Times reporting RNC is shutting down community centers for minorities in certain states since the Trump takeover.

New York and California mentioned in the article. LMAO!
They are only preaching to their base. 90% of NYT readers are dems who wouldn’t vote for Trump anyway and the other 10% reads it to know what the other side is saying, and they are locked in as well. I’m not saying the media doesn’t have any influence but they don’t have as much as they think.

Last edited:
They are only preaching to their base. 90% of NYT readers are dems who wouldn’t vote for Trump anyway and the other 10% reads it to know what the other side is saying, and they are locked in as well. I’m not saying the media doesn’t have any influence but they don’t have as much as the think.
For sure...but it's just a sign that they will be playing the race card again at some point.

I'm just wondering in which battleground state an African American dopehead will be sacrificed this time?

They are only preaching to their base. 90% of NYT readers are dems who wouldn’t vote for Trump anyway and the other 10% reads it to know what the other side is saying, and they are locked in as well. I’m not saying the media doesn’t have any influence but they don’t have as much as they think

Some of them actually believe in killing or jailing their opponents to preserve “democracy” . If I had t read it with my own eyes, I wouldn’t believe it. This was in a response to right wing getting control of gemany it’s been up for six hours.

Sort by: Newest
Madison commented 5 hours ago
M
Madison
OR5h ago
The proper way to deal with any, and every fascist type political party's members is always the same.The correct way to address the issue is in the same fashion that Josip Broz Tito did to the Ustase, during the Bleiburg repatriations and the subsequent execution of the 30,000 or so members who were caught. You can't chance their assumption of power, and it's important to properly dissuade them from any attempts at organization or action. Be thorough, be lethal, be proud to do the right thing.

NY Times reporting RNC is shutting down community centers for minorities in certain states since the Trump takeover.

New York and California mentioned in the article. LMAO!

They would be very wise to. Nothing good will
Come out of politically based meeting centers, especially in Cali and NY

What Trump takeover? I thought Joementia was in charge.

You know, every area or neighborhood I’ve ever lived in did not have a taxpayer funded community center, and my family and neighbors all did just fine.
Spent a couple of years at the local Boys Club in Hall County getting a tasty buzz and playing some roundball.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
They are only preaching to their base. 90% of NYT readers are dems who wouldn’t vote for Trump anyway and the other 10% reads it to know what the other side is saying, and they are locked in as well. I’m not saying the media doesn’t have any influence but they don’t have as much as they think.
The media and all this woke $hit has lost so much momentum…people are finally beginning to wake up and see all this garbage for what it is
Making things simple with one question, “Are you better off now than you were four yrs ago”

Reactions: MaitlandFloridaDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT