ADVERTISEMENT

lol chat Democrats suddenly don't give a crap about classified documents it seems! Wonder why? ROTFLMAO*

I vote to disqualify Trump and Biden for running for President in 2024 for their handling of classified documents. Seems fair and responsible to me, both sides should be able to field better candidates. I doubt if anything in either stash would aid our enemies in any way….
That's an apples and oranges comparison, when the apple is vice president and the orange is president. Different levels of authority, with the key difference being the broad power of the president to declassify anything he sees fit.

That's an apples and oranges comparison, when the apple is vice president and the orange is president. Different levels of authority, with the key difference being the broad power of the president to declassify anything he sees fit.
I don’t disagree, I was being somewhat facetious. I prefer someone else to run, just using that as an excuse.

No Savannah - if you have documents that are deemed classified you simply return them. Classified docs cover a wide range of areas and most arent a super hige deal. The problem with Trump was that he simply refused to return documents when instructed to, and then of course In Trump fashion proceeded to lie and lie and lie.

Democrats dont have coozies and flags with “Biden” branding, we dont worship him over country, and I assure you that unlike the way folks like you view Trump, if he created a hoax over losing an election merely to save face, and even spoke of Martial Law to remain in office (America’s first dictatorship!) then we’d wouldnt still be riding his nuts.

No Savannah - if you have documents that are deemed classified you simply return them. Classified docs cover a wide range of areas and most arent a super hige deal. The problem with Trump was that he simply refused to return documents when instructed to, and then of course In Trump fashion proceeded to lie and lie and lie.

Democrats dont have coozies and flags with “Biden” branding, we dont worship him over country, and I assure you that unlike the way folks like you view Trump, if he created a hoax over losing an election merely to save face, and even spoke of Martial Law to remain in office (America’s first dictatorship!) then we’d wouldnt still be riding his nuts.
Sooo... Democrats good, Republicans bad. Got it.

u
ummmmm,,, actually.....

Biden_For_President_2020_Can_Coolers_5f5fd648873fa.jpg

965c2487-3889-43f9-8cb8-be1d0aaf4e09.411bc7fc854578dcefe6262a718c1941.jpeg

dems will defend any and everything
how damn dumb can they be

You just forget that you have them locked up in your corvette for years. Or laying around beside your corvette. On the console of your corvette. In a locked garage which your corvette was in. Save it. You voted for a doofus. Bigger question. Which will fall in the middle here. Why do these assholes think it should be ok to take classified docs home with them. I know. Presidents can. Dumb rule. Why can’t they view them at any time in a secure location? What possible reason could any politician have? Trump didn’t give a shit about the classified docs. He didn’t want the blackmail material he has to be found. He had to go thru it. Same with Killary and slojoe. I am just glad when they opened biden’s garage they didn’t find a hammer wielding, nudist maga, in his underwear hiding out. In biden’s corvette.

Last edited:

2020 Election Workers in Philadelphia
iu

• Wow
Reactions: zingerdawg
I vote to disqualify Trump and Biden for running for President in 2024 for their handling of classified documents. Seems fair and responsible to me, both sides should be able to field better candidates. I doubt if anything in either stash would aid our enemies in any way….
There are no good candidates that care about fixing the United States and restoring Freedom to it’s citizens. Trump was the only one who tried to fix the system. We are doomed , can’t trust our elections, trannys rule the world.on the positive side, The Dawgs won back to back Nattys , I’m good to see it end now.

Total bullshit post per usual. If PRESIDENT Biden, or anyone else, broke the law the should held accountable same as anyone else. Overlooked the facts that Lying POS Donnie received that identical treatment PLUS unlawfully moved classified plus 1,000+ other docs to his retirement residence and then refused to honor search or return anything. Let’s hear what the DOJ says first.

Reactions: shonuff253
Total bullshit post per usual. If PRESIDENT Biden, or anyone else, broke the law the should held accountable same as anyone else. Overlooked the facts that Lying POS Donnie received that identical treatment PLUS unlawfully moved classified plus 1,000+ other docs to his retirement residence and then refused to honor search or return anything. Let’s hear what the DOJ says first.
But did trump have them in his corvette. Hey Roy. Biden has a corvette. In his garage.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
The way bigger question: Is Lying Donnie even capable of reading road signs and driving a car? Kinda doubt it given he has to have pictures in all his 5th grade books.
I bet Biden can read road signs, when he is driving in his corvette. That is parked in his garage. Locked up in his garage. Locked up with documents in his garage. Classified docs locked up in his garage, and in his corvette. Roy. Biden has a corvette. Biden lies about everything. He probably has a Camaro in his garage. Locked up. With classified documents laying on the console inside his garage while locked.

I bet Biden can read road signs, when he is driving in his corvette. That is parked in his garage. Locked up in his garage. Locked up with documents in his garage. Classified docs locked up in his garage, and in his corvette. Roy. Biden has a corvette. Biden lies about everything. He probably has a Camaro in his garage. Locked up. With classified documents laying on the console inside his garage while locked.
No, The CURRENT PRESIDENT does not lie about everything as Orange Jesus does.

• Haha
Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
No, The CURRENT PRESIDENT does not lie about everything as Orange Jesus does.
Come on. I will admit big don, the owner of the space in your head, lies. He is also a known showman. This isn’t new. Biden has been lying his whole career. You forget the whole plagiarizing debacle. There are fifty articles about the massive amount of lies he told in the debates. And his promises once in office. Roy, he has early onset dimentia. Pretty easy to see. A smart guy like you voted for him. I will attach one article about his lies for you. Deny it and I will attach 40 in a dm for you. Just to catch you up. Oh yea. Donnie isn’t the president anymore. And he doesn’t own a corvette. In his garage. Locked up. Where the liar in chief said the docs were locked. Turns out. They were just laying around his unlocked garage. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT