ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Speaker Johnson is finally growing a pair and putting Ukraine aid forward.

192B goes into 6.1T roughly 32 or 33 times. So, 1/33 X 100 gives you the percent. He’s only off by 5 or 6 decimal places.

To be precise, it’s 3.1475%.

Maybe that’s why he thinks there are 400MM white supremacists in the US.
Oh yeah I was writing a couple of different posts yesterday. Got some stats from two mixed up but quoted 3% figure for foreign aide in another post.

And the point I made in that post holds here; cutting foreign aide instead of things like defense or benefits reform isn't a real argument. You can't talk about cutting the debt without also talking about revenue reform as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Whosyodawgy
Actually I talked to my great friend Eddie who used to play for the Braves and Dodgers about why he voted for Biden. He said he thought he should, but now he knows better. I asked him why he thought he should and he said he fell for the bullshit. But since he lives in Cali it probably won't do much good.
I don't need to ask Al up the street because he already has a TRUMP 24 sign in his yard. But he's a Christian and voted for Trump last time and in 2016 also.
I haven't talked to Chuck yet but we have a poker game Saturday. He's a toss up. We'll drink some Johnny Walker Black and talk straight. He's not a phony like you. He don't hide behind playing the race card.
Nft Lying GIF by SuperVictor

Wise to the gift. The GOP used to have strong black conservatives that I liked and admired: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice and J.C. Watts. Those black conservatives are no longer welcome in MAGA because its rooter in bigoted nationalist rhetoric and stripped all party influence from these amazing people. And who did MAGA replace them with...two grifting minstrel shows Diamond and Silk.

Also how am I racist? What power am I wielding over white America?
Here's someone who is replacing them.

Reactions: deadduckdawg

For those saying they want to stop giving aid to Ukraine. Aiding Ukraine in their defense of Russia is key to American foreign policy and interst in Eastern Europe. I'm still waiting on someone to explain why it's good for the US that Russia take Ukraine. I guess it's just their TDS kicking in

"The risks of a Russian attack against NATO in the near future would rise dramatically if the US allows Russia to defeat Ukraine now, and the challenge of defending the Baltic States in particular could become almost insurmountable."
TDS is a disease that afflicts democrats causing them to ruminate on and fume about Donald Trump 24/7. You have made another in a humorous and lengthy series of ridiculous remarks.

192B goes into 6.1T roughly 32 or 33 times. So, 1/33 X 100 gives you the percent. He’s only off by 5 or 6 decimal places.

To be precise, it’s 3.1475%.

Maybe that’s why he thinks there are 400MM white supremacists in the US.
The value of a pie????…..Get out of here, next thing U know you will tell me all pies are square.

That is unreal. It didn’t dawn on me. The first 10 digits of pi (π) are 3.1415926535, so only off by about
Yep, bout 5 thousandths. Still never seen a square pie, thinks the Dems have an opportunity to diversify here. All shapes should be included.

• Haha
The right is really gonna need to get past its worry about being accused of racism if we intend to survive.

It’s perfectly normal and good for blacks to pursue political outcomes that benefit blacks.

just like it’s perfectly normal and good for whites to pursue political outcomes that benefit whites.

And Jews, Hispanics, Arabs, etc etc.

The issue with America is for all of our history we had two groups but there are dozens.

We simply cannot operate with every tribe of people on earth living here

Wise to the gift. The GOP used to have strong black conservatives that I liked and admired: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice and J.C. Watts. Those black conservatives are no longer welcome in MAGA because its rooter in bigoted nationalist rhetoric and stripped all party influence from these amazing people. And who did MAGA replace them with...two grifting minstrel shows Diamond and Silk.

The GOP still has strong black conservatives. And all black people are certainly welcome in the MAGA movement. Did you see Trump in Harlem the other day? The crowd was chanting Trump, Trump, Trump and 4 more years. No other repub candidate has ever gotten that kind of reception in the black community. Trump 2024!

The left is always making things about race and crying about bigotry. This in turn leads to racism from the left. The smart folks can see through their BS. Hopefully your eyes will open one day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT