ADVERTISEMENT

Maricopa County had a "tabulation malfunction".

They didn't know how many democRAT votes they had to manufacture. They are ready to "tabulate" now.
They forgot to mention the part where their under sampled hand count is horse shit. This happens the morning after election day, when everything is supposed to be counted already, but as it works out, this process now omits whole categories of votes.

Omitted categories include:
- Election Day ballots from problem precincts who get their ballots in late
- Adjudicated ballots, because they had not started those by 9 a.m. yesterday
- All the infamous "Slot 3" ballots, same as above
- Military ballots
- Mail in ballots

So in basic terms, their little sample, which is too small to be meaningful, only includes ballots cast in person that did not have any problems.

They forgot to mention the part where their under sampled hand count is horse shit. This happens the morning after election day, when everything is supposed to be counted already, but as it works out, this process now omits whole categories of votes.

Omitted categories include:
- Election Day ballots from problem precincts who get their ballots in late
- Adjudicated ballots, because they had not started those by 9 a.m. yesterday
- All the infamous "Slot 3" ballots, same as above
- Military ballots
- Mail in ballots

So in basic terms, their little sample, which is too small to be meaningful, only includes ballots cast in person that did not have any problems.
How closely is the GOP able to keep an eye on these obvious shenanigans?

Reactions: cherrydawg
They have somebody there, but they don't say anything.
Youngkin won in Virginia because the GOP monitored 93% of the polling and counting with an organized group, a hotline number to report suspicious activity and lawyers on call to jump on it. The RATs could not cheat ... so they lost.

Last edited:
Sorry, facts not allowed.
The fact is you know the winner/loser in FL before 11 pm. That’s a fact. This idea of taking days to count votes is the very reason the whole process starts to look suspicious and many people to question the result. Even you should be able to understand that. These other states should get their act together.

The county is led by Republicans…
So what. Liz Chaney is supposedly a pub. Her tds is => chat super libs. She would hook or crook anyway possible to keep trump allies out of office. Just like some on here that claim to be pubs but voted for the crap we have in the White House now. No sane person votes for dims. Only the insane and tds brain affected psychos vote for killing America, our economy, and babies.

The fact is you know the winner/loser in FL before 11 pm. That’s a fact. This idea of taking days to count votes is the very reason the whole process starts to look suspicious and many people to question the result. Even you should be able to understand that. These other states should get their act together.
Forget it. She will never be able to comprehend such complex deductions.

Reactions: Lady43
The county is led by Republicans…

Sorry, facts not allowed.
I've said at least a hundred times, this is not a partisan issue. It is an US vs. THEM issue.

Democrat politicians complain about it and use it to raise money when they lose. Republican politicians complain about it and use it to raise money when they lose. Politicians want to make this a red team vs. blue team conflict and have us fight with each other instead of coming for them.

As George Carlin tried to tell us, "It's not a party, it's a big club, and you ain't in it."

Last edited:
Agreed....but you're for state's rights, correct?
I wish all states were like Fla, but they are not.
Some states take longer to count because of mail in ballots, ect, and they have their own way of doing things.
They have always been like that. Does not mean something shady is going on, just requires some patience.

Reactions: brimur
Face the facts...Arizona could learn a lot from Georgia. All the top candidates in GA told Trump to pound sand and did well. The only one who didn't (Walker) groveled at Trump's boots. AZ went the opposite direction of GA. They ran a bunch of lunatics! Blake Masters is a creepy tech bro weirdo backed by Peter Thiel. Truly awful candidate. Mark Finchum was the SOS candidate for the GOP. Total conspiracy theorist who I think was at the Capitol on January 6th! Both of them have lost. Then you have Kari Lake who is like Trump's #1 Superfan. The Fox News watching base love her but the majority of people don't. She's in a 50-50 race and the more votes that come in the more it looks like she is no longer favored to win. Candidate quality matters.

Face the facts...Arizona could learn a lot from Georgia. All the top candidates in GA told Trump to pound sand and did well. The only one who didn't (Walker) groveled at Trump's boots. AZ went the opposite direction of GA. They ran a bunch of lunatics! Blake Masters is a creepy tech bro weirdo backed by Peter Thiel. Truly awful candidate. Mark Finchum was the SOS candidate for the GOP. Total conspiracy theorist who I think was at the Capitol on January 6th! Both of them have lost. Then you have Kari Lake who is like Trump's #1 Superfan. The Fox News watching base love her but the majority of people don't. She's in a 50-50 race and the more votes that come in the more it looks like she is no longer favored to win. Candidate quality matters.
If you think it is "coincidence" that the 2 states with the most extremely questionable events during the vote count are AZ and NV, then you are either gullible or dishonest.

its funny how these occurances ALWAYS benefit the Dems..but Nancy "the bi+ch" Pelosi told us to expect delays, just like she did in 2020...i guess thats makes it ok? what a POS!
I’m 100 % convinced they are cheating in NV and AZ. How could or possibly take this long. They run the ballots through a machine that tabulates.

Last edited:
Agreed....but you're for state's rights, correct?
I wish all states were like Fla, but they are not.
Some states take longer to count because of mail in ballots, ect, and they have their own way of doing things.
They have always been like that. Does not mean something shady is going on, just requires some patience.
Then how can Florida count their mail in ballots that quick. Some States don’t have a timeline for mail in ballots to be. Some are 5 days after Election Day. That’s how fraud is done. Gives Dems time to harvest enough mail in ballots to win. But I guess you think that is fair.

Then how can Florida count their mail in ballots that quick. Some States don’t have a timeline for mail in ballots to be. Some are 5 days after Election Day. That’s how fraud is done. Gives Dems time to harvest enough mail in ballots to win. But I guess you think that is fair.
I am guessing they are using space lasers to change ballots.....smh
If you would actually pay attention instead of throwing BS against the wall to see if it will stick, the REPUBLICAN head of elections said they average 12 days when tabulating statewide election results.
This counting is actually ahead of schedule.
Quit being a snowflake.

The fraud you speak of is well under way. The media is waiting for word from the DNC to start telling us that the 'RATs miraculously didn't even lose the HOR.

f
The fraud you speak of is well under way. The media is waiting for word from the DNC to start telling us that the 'RATs miraculously didn't even lose the HOR.
looking 220R-215D ish, based on the best of the nonpartisan nerds' calculations.

*and keep in mind that there is an immediate vacancy and will probably be vacancies, as there always are. chaos will reign, which means Nancy will continue to rule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT