ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Niesse

atlanta cock#

Diehard supporter
Jun 1, 1998
Just read the article by this guy in today's AJC about the pending election integrity case before Judge Totenberg. It's as biased as I've ever seen. And here's the irony. Even it if turns out that his version of the facts is accurate and there is no election fraud, I am skeptical because of the incredibly slanted tone. These so-called *journalists* undermine their own credibility with their snarky dismissal of any claim or allegation that runs contrary to their preordained conclusions.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Just read the article by this guy in today's AJC about the pending election integrity case before Judge Totenberg. It's as biased as I've ever seen. And here's the irony. Even it if turns out that his version of the facts is accurate and there is no election fraud, I am skeptical because of the incredibly slanted tone. These so-called *journalists* undermine their own credibility with their snarky dismissal of any claim or allegation that runs contrary to their preordained conclusions.
Having "Media Journalist" in their title gives them authority to propagate as many half truths and outright lies as they like....with no repercussions...

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT