ADVERTISEMENT

Mid season review

theboyracer45

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2011
Hard to believe we are already 7 games into the season but here we are and yet again, the Dawgs are 7-0 and the #1 ranked team in the country. We haven’t played every game the way we want to but overall it’s another impressive start to the season. Consider the following:

- Guys who have missed at least one game this year: Ladd, Daijun, Milton, Mims, Bullard, Mykel, MJJ, Blaske. Not to mention guys like Mondon, Lassiter and others who haven’t been 100% after being hurt in fall camp. The best news is a lot of these guys are now back and have a chance to get another week to heal up. We should be the healthiest we have been all year when we get to Jax.
- First year starter at QB and all Beck has done is throw for 2147 yards and 12 TDs in his first 7 career starts while also leading us to two double digit come from behind wins in conference. We have our QB.
- Our biggest issue has been consistency. We have definitely had lulls but we have also shown several times how good we can be (second half SCar, second half Auburn, UK game, etc.)

I have no idea if we are going to threepeat in January but I do know there isn’t another team in the country I would pick to beat us. Our best football is still ahead of us and that’s scary for the rest of CFB. But for now I will choose to enjoy every week of this incredible 24 game win streak and 40-1 run since 2020. We are living in the absolute glory days of Georgia football ladies and gentlemen!

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News