ADVERTISEMENT

more brandon lunacy

My daughter just got back from a trip to Madascagar . More than half the country has no electricity.
because their government is being paid not to burn coal for energy, they had nothing else. We pay a few rich people to not let their children have electricity and to you American Democrats that is ok because you don’t see it and besides it them not me and my family. I only play like I care. To make up for no electricity they are defoliating the whole island to cook their meals,

because their government is being paid not to burn coal for energy
This is so wrong...75% of the country doesn't have electricity, but it has nothing to do what you're talking about. Madagascar doesn't even use coal to generate electricity for the other 25% of the population. They use hydro and fuel oil, but their power plants are so old and decrepit that they don't work. The rest of the country burns firewood for light and has no electricity of any kind. It's true they are trying to invest in solar to actually make use of the amount of sunlight they receive, which would be a huge boon to the people. They are an incredibly poor island nation where they must import any kind of gasoline or fuel because they don't make it themselves. Solar would be a huge win for the country.

Reactions: shonuff253
This is so wrong...75% of the country doesn't have electricity, but it has nothing to do what you're talking about. Madagascar doesn't even use coal to generate electricity for the other 25% of the population. They use hydro and fuel oil, but their power plants are so old and decrepit that they don't work. The rest of the country burns firewood for light and has no electricity of any kind. It's true they are trying to invest in solar to actually make use of the amount of sunlight they receive, which would be a huge boon to the people. They are an incredibly poor island nation where they must import any kind of gasoline or fuel because they don't make it themselves. Solar would be a huge win for the country.
Why do the American tax payer have to finance this mess?

$2.00 a day salary and if you have 2 kids and know the systems you can get nearly 80k worth out of our countries tax payers and your poor. We don’t know what poor is but it is coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT