ADVERTISEMENT

Most Woke Super Bowl Ever!

Two black quarterbacks??……I’d say that adds up to the most as 75% black, probably less.

You think the white part of one of the QB’s could be some of the reason there were “two black quarterbacks”?….axing 4 a friend.

Last edited:
So sad...... "Congratulations" I guess?....

What a sad existence to feel so powerless in every aspect of life that one celebrates such arbitrary "accomplishments" Even sadder that it is a self inflicted belief system.
Powerless?!! 😂😂 😂

A lot of “woke” muscles were flexed yesterday. As the article said “Haters gone hate”. It’s sad that “wokeness” irritates some people so much. Where can I send you a box of tissue?

Two black quarterbacks??……I’d say that adds up to the most as 75% black, probably less.

You think the white part could be some of the reason there were “two black quarterbacks”?….axing 4 a friend.
Are you saying the league is 75% black and that it should be to no surprise that there were two black QBs starting in the Super Bowl last night?

Are you saying the league is 75% black and that it should be to no surprise that there were two black QBs starting in the Super Bowl last night?
Last I looked, one of the two QB’s mentioned has a white parent…..comes out to 75% amongst that position, if’n you are adding them up.

Miscegenation, sorta watered down

Last edited:
Reactions: GatorHater1980
At what point can you consider a person white in that situation IYO….51% or higher??
I don’t know? Lol I guess you have to be 100% white to be considered white? Mr. Plessy thought along the same lines as yourself until he found out.

I don’t know? Lol I guess you have to be 100% white to be considered white? Mr. Plessy thought along the same lines as yourself until he found out.
Since you put so much belief in the faultlessness of Supreme Court rulings I assume you have now “found out” about the right to abortion.

Powerless?!! 😂😂 😂

A lot of “woke” muscles were flexed yesterday. As the article said “Haters gone hate”. It’s sad that “wokeness” irritates some people so much. Where can I send you a box of tissue?
Read again. I said they feel powerless not that they are. So much worldly success and yet what they really yearn for is acceptance and to feel worthy. Sad thing is most people accept one another as is. The woke have listened to the lies and most importantly believed them. Hence why they are never happy or satisfied. No hater here friend. Just stating a painful truth that a lot of folks live under.

I have no problem with the "Black National Anthem" being sung as long as the Star Spangled Banner can be introduced as the "White National Anthem".

Powerless?!! 😂😂 😂

coco, haven’t you and everyone else learned that everyone bleeds red. The difference is what this country is turning into. Woke in schools, is this what you want your children, or grandchildren be taught. Christianity has taken a backseat. Black people fought and died and were pows, what did they fight for. A country for freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, etc. If you can’t honor our country and our flag that soldiers have fought and died for you shouldn’t be allowed here. But, you can still have the freedom to stay here. If some people hate it so much, why don’t they live somewhere else.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I have no problem with the "Black National Anthem" being sung as long as the Star Spangled Banner can be introduced as the "White National Anthem".
No, that just plays into the hands of those that would divide us.

I keep saying, this is not a red vs. blue team or race issue. What is being forced on us is the "ruling class" vs. the people. If the people are divided, we lose. If we get together and push back, those who would put themselves in charge are in a heap of trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT