ADVERTISEMENT

My,My ,the infighting is going to drive off more,can't we all get ......

along? I mean ,really..........

Jaman I'm sorry !!! I'm hiding now in the darkness : no more topics from me . I will only do replies . I'm not going to refer to anyone or anything .

I'm sorry , can I have a place on the park bench next to Tee?

OCD ,you spent your wad ,a-parent-LEE.What have you done to yourself?

I'm going try to turn over a new leaf . Won't matter much since some have me on ignore BUT just maybe people will one day say , OCD has change and he posting something worth while .

The lighthouse will go light again we will all be happy on the park bench .

don't see that happening on the park bench side,but answer the question.
What did you do?

Can you be more specific? I will give answers if you more specific. I think I know but no sure .

Well one I would never joke about life or death . When I posted about seven years ago about my wife ; some who are mad said something's that wasn't very nice .

Without giving a name said I should act like an adult that open up the bleeding . Certainly some didn't act that way on that day . Later on this person said I admitted it wasn't true which wasn't the case .

Another person backed up what has happen . It's a terrible thing to go through . It's awful . Because it's so awful I would never make a joke about it .

Since some made comments I made it my mission to be a super a$& BUT I'm welling to let bygones be that . I have never lied what I did for a living or what I seen .

I'm lucky I haven't ever had to go through what those officers going through tonight.

It's water under the bridge now . People will go on with what they think and I will go on with my life BUT it was a crappy thing to go through and that putting it mildly.

I'm not talking about this again or even think about it again . Bygones are that . I'm turning over a new leaf . People have specific question about law enforcement or other things I may can answer I will try to answer BUT I'm not going out of my way to post about it .

I'm sorry that people believe I ruin their time and anything else . Can only move forward .

Did I cover everything? I will say we are bless with a daughter and everyday is a challenge :

Dawg bless I'm done with this subject

I'm being totally honest here,I have been on this board going on 18 years and I do not remember that event.

I'm not saying it did not happen in your REAL life ,but no one in the clubhouse remembers it except for Fet.

Now ,that said ,you are not a dumbass ,but only act like one.

Man up ,and talk like you really are ............

There is a rainbow.............

I'm being totally honest here,I have been on this board going on 18 years and I do not remember that event.

I'm not saying it did not happen in your REAL life ,but no one in the clubhouse remembers it except for Fet.

Now ,that said ,you are not a dumbass ,but only act like one.

Man up ,and talk like you really are ............

There is a rainbow.............

Thank you.. My grammar has always been bad. Had it not been computers everyone would had gotten off. LOL.

you're going to have to do far better than that for a seat on the park bench.

Sorry ,but I am on a short chain on this issue........

we gotta get this thing moving.............

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT