ADVERTISEMENT

Nashville area folks

gdawg24

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
May 4, 2008
Hey if you're in the Nashville area and are looking for a new vehicle just hit me up cause I've got some great deals going on on new and preowned

Chevy Buick and GMC for new vehicles and a lot of great preowned vehicles. Alexander Chevrolet Buick and GMC is the dealership

I think they're the worst looking truck on the road. I don't know anything about reliability - I just don't care for em at all
Over the years I've had 4 Fords. And this is my 2nd Chevy ....I much prefer the Silverado both for looks AND performance . You can keep a jap truck..got no use for them. This is America

Over the years I've had 4 Fords. And this is my 2nd Chevy ....I much prefer the Silverado both for looks AND performance . You can keep a jap truck..got no use for them. This is America

I had a 98 Chevy Tahoe for years - loved everything about it. When they changed the body style in 99, killed the 2 door, and started moving away from metal bodies, I was done. I now own a Raptor, and won't buy another truck. I love it so much that I'll just gut it and replace the power train when it's time.

I had a 98 Chevy Tahoe for years - loved everything about it. When they changed the body style in 99, killed the 2 door, and started moving away from metal bodies, I was done. I now own a Raptor, and won't buy another truck. I love it so much that I'll just gut it and replace the power train when it's time.
I wanted a Raptor but couldn't find a extended cab one instead of the crew cab . The ford dealers weren't all that helpful in locating one either, even though I had money in hand, they just wanted to sell only what they had. Pretty ridiculous, I thought . I test drove the crew cab, and it was great, but I didn't want a crew cab ... So I just got the Chevy single cab Silverado instead. It was a lot less $ anyway

I wanted a Raptor but couldn't find a extended cab one instead of the crew cab . The ford dealers weren't all that helpful in locating one either, even though I had money in hand, they just wanted to sell only what they had. Pretty ridiculous, I thought . I test drove the crew cab, and it was great, but I didn't want a crew cab ... So I just got the Chevy single cab Silverado instead. It was a lot less $ anyway

I lucked out. When I bought mine, I worked for a company that received the ford employee discount (when it was actually a deal). They didn't usually honor it for the Raptor, but since it was December, they begrudgingly made an exception. That was 5 years ago, and as of today, the resale on mine is still at or just above what I paid.

I lucked out. When I bought mine, I worked for a company that received the ford employee discount (when it was actually a deal). They didn't usually honor it for the Raptor, but since it was December, they begrudgingly made an exception. That was 5 years ago, and as of today, the resale on mine is still at or just above what I paid.

I've had 4 SVT vehicles .... Still have one, they've all been top notch

Reactions: StoneColdKillerDawg
Yes actually we just got one this past week. Also have two 2011 Tahoes

Yes actually we just got one this past week. Also have two 2011 Tahoes
What year and color?

I've currently got a 2003 F-150, and I love it. But, it's got 275k miles on it, and I need a good everday vehicle. I'll keep the F150 to tote my dogs in.

Always been a Ford guy but I love the look of the Tahoes.

The 08 is a light blue, one of the 11s is a burgundy and the other is tungsten. Not sure of the miles on the 08 but both 11s have right at 100k miles

Would a darker gray work for ya?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT