ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Marshall to Jacksonville

Not to be a butt but can you tell me why we should care about a thug from auburn ? On a Georgia board .

Reactions: NGHDAWG
Not to be a butt but can you tell me why we should care about a thug from auburn ? On a Georgia board .
No one said you had to care, just passing along some information. The fact that he was once a Georgia player who was dismissed and whose exploits have been documented here repeatedly made me think one or two folks might be interested in seeing where he wound up -- especially considering pundits all over the country said Mark Richt and company were stupid for having Marshall at cornerback considering he is such a great quarterback...

Plus we have a ton of folks on the boards from Jacksonville. It may be of interest to them.

Reactions: elderdawg
No one said you had to care, just passing along some information. The fact that he was once a Georgia player who was dismissed and whose exploits have been documented here repeatedly made me think one or two folks might be interested in seeing where he wound up -- especially considering pundits all over the country said Mark Richt and company were stupid for having Marshall at cornerback considering he is such a great quarterback...

Plus we have a ton of folks on the boards from Jacksonville. It may be of interest to them.
THANKS FOR THE INFO AS ALWAYS

Reactions: Radi Nabulsi
ADVERTISEMENT