ADVERTISEMENT

Night Crew

BillVol

National Champion
May 29, 2001
Was just thinking about this board. Probably have had more fun here than on any other opponent's board. How many of the Night Crew are still around? LadyQ, Swains, Daddy, Tee, MCG. Those were the days.

If you'll notice, I did a custom avatar to add a little class to the place, a little hint of orange. I know Amy would love it. Whatever happened to her? And Brian?

Was just thinking about this board. Probably have had more fun here than on any other opponent's board. How many of the Night Crew are still around? LadyQ, Swains, Daddy, Tee, MCG. Those were the days.

If you'll notice, I did a custom avatar to add a little class to the place, a little hint of orange. I know Amy would love it. Whatever happened to her? And Brian?

Most left and went to another board when the site switched to topic view.

I'm my mysterious. Unpredictible. Like that feral dawg you thought you you had trained then he crap on your floor and eat your ham off the table

Reactions: Swainsboro_Dawg
Good to see Swains and Tur.

Swains, back in Chattanooga, where we have Boyd's Speedway. It's actually over the line in Georgia bordering the city of East Ridge. Never been there. It appears to be a redneck version of Dixie Speedway, if that is possible. And as you know, I say that with respect.

Well, in some strange way, this board literally saved my life. I can't tell you the details, but this place will always be one of my homes around the world. :)

Reactions: Tursiops
ADVERTISEMENT