ADVERTISEMENT

Niners can still win the SB if VP

Troy Vincent has enough courage to do the right thing.
Well done! I give you credit. I laughed. While throwing stones, you know the plan at the moment is to do the exact same thing if this election is close. Because some of the Donald’s court cases aren’t going to make it to the trial portion till after the election concludes, the dems will also use this same strategy to keep him from becoming president. It is already out there. Most consider this a real possibility. Especially if keeping him off the ballot also doesn’t work. Do you think Kamala caves or stands strong?

Last edited:
This post is particularly ironic, considering Troy Vincent altered the outcome of Super Bowl LII by allowing the refs to enforce rules that were not in place until the following season.

Cost the Patriots a touchdown and quite possibly the game.

This post is particularly ironic, considering Troy Vincent altered the outcome of Super Bowl LII by allowing the refs to enforce rules that were not in place until the following season.

Cost the Patriots a touchdown and quite possibly the game.

Patriot fan bitching about NFL rules being violated, and mentioning “irony” in the same sentence … that is pretty rich.

Patriot fan bitching about NFL rules being violated, and mentioning “irony” in the same sentence … that is pretty rich.

Are you going to use any evidence to support your claims, as I have?

Or are you just going to bitch about something you know nothing about (as usual)?

Are you going to use any evidence to support your claims, as I have?

Or are you just going to bitch about something you know nothing about (as usual)?
I guess I should admit I’m wrong and thank you for proving that the NFL VP cost the Patriots that game. Instead I will point out that your article was written by the NBC Boston “Patriots Insider”, who also hosts a weekly “Patriots Talk” podcast. That’s the extent of his journalism career. His opinions in the story are not evidence. His arguments are poorly made, circular, riddled with bias and just plain stupid.

Done with ya.

Last edited:
I guess I should admit I’m wrong and thank you for proving that the NFL VP cost the Patriots that game. Instead I will point out that your article was written by the NBC Boston “Patriots Insider”, who also hosts a weekly “Patriots Talk” podcast. That’s the extent of his journalism career. His opinions in the story are not evidence. His arguments are poorly made, circular, riddled with bias and just plain stupid.

Done with ya.

The article itself wasn’t the point, it was the quote from Vincent that was the focus.

The call was made based on a rule change that wasn’t supposed to take effect until the next season. Therefore, it was incorrectly enforced. Either show me a counter argument to that fact, or ignore it.

You also haven’t explained what exactly makes his arguments incorrect, in your opinion.

This is a silly argument. I say we stop and agree to disagree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT