ADVERTISEMENT

No dims aren’t weaponizing the doj! LMBO

If you read the article (and I assume you have, but many may not)... it is to enforce a law that "The law makes it a federal crime, with potentially steep fines and jail time, to use or threaten to use force to "injure, intimidate, or interfere" with a person seeking reproductive health services, or with a person lawfully trying to exercise the First Amendment right of religious freedom at a place of religious worship. The FACE Act also prohibits intentional property damage to a facility providing reproductive health services or a place of religious worship. "

It makes perfect sense that having removed one protection, the DOJ would fall back on another ... and the article quotes Chris Wray (Trump appointee) that it is being applied equally in the wake of threats to pro-life clinics:

"Last month, FBI Director Christopher Wray said during a hearing of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee: "we have quite a number of investigations as we speak, into attacks or threats against pregnancy resource centers, faith-based organizations, and other pro-life organizations."'

If you ask me, they should have been applying this much more vigorously for years.

If you read the article (and I assume you have, but many may not)... it is to enforce a law that "The law makes it a federal crime, with potentially steep fines and jail time, to use or threaten to use force to "injure, intimidate, or interfere" with a person seeking reproductive health services, or with a person lawfully trying to exercise the First Amendment right of religious freedom at a place of religious worship. The FACE Act also prohibits intentional property damage to a facility providing reproductive health services or a place of religious worship. "

It makes perfect sense that having removed one protection, the DOJ would fall back on another ... and the article quotes Chris Wray (Trump appointee) that it is being applied equally in the wake of threats to pro-life clinics:fr

"Last month, FBI Director Christopher Wray said during a hearing of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee: "we have quite a number of investigations as we speak, into attacks or threats against pregnancy resource centers, faith-based organizations, and other pro-life organizations."'

If you ask me, they should have been applying this much more vigorously for years.
But yet not a thing from the DOJ on the destruction of pro life pregnancy centers. There is not equal enforcement of the law. I know you won't admit it. But those of us that are honest KNOW the DOJ is weaponized against conservatives. This is the issue I have with dims. Dishonesty about all things. There are 2 sets of rules when dims are in charge.

Just goes to show you that the Hildabeast has no morales at all. When she reaches the Pearly Gates and gets turned away she will probably think the Almighty Father is wrong And that she is right.

Reactions: cherrydawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT