ADVERTISEMENT

Our Fearless Leader.

TEEDAWG

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
PutinIranStrikeout3WebCR-4_2015.jpg

I ju
I just read where, if you can believe it, Obama has been lying about how long Iran would need to make a nuke. Only about 3 months, yet until very recently he was going around saying it would take over a year and that Bibi was crazy, trust me! Turns out the Administration knew for years it was a short window, but why would Obama lie about it?

I ju

I just read where, if you can believe it, Obama has been lying about how long Iran would need to make a nuke. Only about 3 months, yet until very recently he was going around saying it would take over a year and that Bibi was crazy, trust me! Turns out the Administration knew for years it was a short window, but why would Obama lie about it?
I also read this morning that the State Department (Obama) is considering paying Iran some 50 billion dollars to agree with the Nuke deal.

I also read this morning that the State Department (Obama) is considering paying Iran some 50 billion dollars to agree with the Nuke deal.
You know, makes you wonder if that whole Manchurian Candidate thing is for real. Everything he does weakens the country, and rewards bad behavior.

Now we are sending warships to keep iran from getting weapons to Yeman!
I would hope these idiots have cancelled the talks for that alone!

Last edited:
Now we are sending warships to keep iran from getting weapons to Syria!
I would hope these idiots have cancelled the talks for that alone!
This idiot can't get anything right.
I really think he DGAS about foreign policy. He is completely out of his league and doesn't want to make decisions.
He just got into office to insert his domestic communist ideologies. Foreign policy is just a nuisance that gets in his way.
He has focked up every foreign decision since he took office.

I ju

Simple, because he WANTS them to get a nuke.

As a favor to those of us who care about such things, when you say 'I read...',could you state where or written by whom (a citation, however informal)? One can read any number of mind-numbingly stupid things in the digital age.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT