ADVERTISEMENT

Past the noon hour and all the clubhouse

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
can talk about is me and Tulsa and M : heck if it wasn't for us their page wouldn't move .

Pretty amazing since I'm on ignore: how bout them dawgs ?

can talk about is me and Tulsa and M : heck if it wasn't for us their page wouldn't move .

Pretty amazing since I'm on ignore: how bout them dawgs ?
No surprise there....they're still hurting over the whole change to their lives. For a lot of them, it's all they have and it was suddenly ripped from them .

Can't blame them for their reaction.

I was talking to a friend about this today, and we made an interesting comparison to people that runn oft preachers from churches for silly reasons similar to all this

I agree . Apparently LadyQ feelings got hurt after I call out for saying I should act like adult but she sure didn't say anything when her clubhouse friends made classless remarks .

In fact she posted I made it up . Which is false and I'm the bad guy for standing up to her . Well I been call worse .

She always been quite but she popped and I told her off . I'm sure she a nice lady .

I agree . Apparently LadyQ feelings got hurt after I call out for saying I should act like adult but she sure didn't say anything when her clubhouse friends made classless remarks .

In fact she posted I made it up . Which is false and I'm the bad guy for standing up to her . Well I been call worse .

She always been quite but she popped and I told her off . I'm sure she a nice lady .
no one speaks of you, dipshit...and if you keep up your ridiculous Clown show,
I will leave you and your false identities to work it out...

Reactions: Koogan
I'm with you fellas
Delmar-ODonnell.jpg

No surprise there....they're still hurting over the whole change to their lives. For a lot of them, it's all they have and it was suddenly ripped from them .

Can't blame them for their reaction.

I was talking to a friend about this today, and we made an interesting comparison to people that runn oft preachers from churches for silly reasons similar to all this
They are a sad bunch. Must be miserable to know they are not the 'cocks" of the walk anymore. All they wanted was the "relationships". Sounded more like two 14 year old girls looking at J.B. starry eyed .LOL

Feveyour definitely.st: 156237 said:
Gradulations dill weed. You pay your way on a free board. Genius IMO.
Compared to you-definitely. Its free for you because of the paying-not you-customers. Welfare is FREE for some also.

ADVERTISEMENT