ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden just delivered a beautifully heart-felt…..

Christmas message of love and peace on earth, good will to men. Biden at his best!!
OK. Does this mean he no longer promotes killing babies?

What greater love and good will towards men could that be.

A man who promotes killing human life has no Christmas message for me.

I know you are trolling, but dang. At least try to apply common sense.

Oh, Merry Christmas and may we truly value why we celebrate the birth of Christ and stop finding propped political messages as hope.

Oh, Merry Christmas and may we truly value why we celebrate the birth of Christ and stop finding propped political messages as hope.
Have you forgiven those you regard as less worthy than yourself?

Have you forgiven those you regard as less worthy than yourself?
Others are greater than me. I am just pointing out when sin is sold for gold.

I don’t sell sin for gold. I don’t want Biden to either. I would rather him lead and he be the Christian leader Christ desires of him. He doesn’t need forgiveness from me, he needs to conduct his life as if Christ was sitting next to him.

I am sure Christ would approve of abortion………

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Others are greater than me. I am just pointing out when sin is sold for gold.

I don’t sell sin for gold. I don’t want Biden to either. I would rather him lead and he be the Christian leader Christ desires of him. He doesn’t need forgiveness from me, he needs to conduct his life as if Christ was sitting next to him.

I am sure Christ would approve of abortion………
What he, and everyone else BTW, really needs is to not be judged by those who think they are entitled too in some way perform that task on God’s behalf. That is not our role PW and neither you nor any of us know the heart nor mind of God. We’re to stick to your own salvation and let the Father handle the rest.

Love ya RDM, but PW is right. We are lowly servants of God that are saved, but need to spread the gospel that Christ died for EVERYONE. Get on board.

What he, and everyone else BTW, really needs is to not be judged by those who think they are entitled too in some way perform that task on God’s behalf. That is not our role PW and neither you nor any of us know the heart nor mind of God. We’re to stick to your own salvation and let the Father handle the rest.
Roy, God’s heart is evident in His scripture. We are called to spread the Gospel, not sit idle as sin separates man from His creation. Christ came to earth to bridge us to God, the Father, not allow and permit sin.

Three things Roy. There are three ways you can perceive the Bible. It’s Gods Word to us, it’s a rule book, it’s nice poetry. In all three, sin is a death sentence and the only reason Christ was sacrificed. In all three, much of what we are experiencing in our country is spoken of clearly.

A man’s choice in life is his own. Decisions made by you and me are our right. It might kill us and send us to hell, but it’s our right, our choice. While it can be a concern to friends and family, it’s a personal decision. That is never in question, so stop the petty judgement shots you keep making.

You can say that God’s Word sits idle while creation does as it pleases, but it never says that. The desires of man never take precedent over God’s Word, and the Bible speaks clearly in that regard.

So when our desires conflict with what God commands, we can pretend that it will all just be OK. It can’t. Sin and God cannot coexist. Sin is, by Biblical definition, the absence of God. This is why Christ, His disciples and millions of missionaries have served and died in the quest to spread the truth of the Gospel.

Why is the act of a personal relationship with Christ so important if we are just to be left to our own devices? Are missionaries judging people or making an attempt to move them to follow Christ?

We are all called to bring others to Christ. Simple and to the point.

So our life should be, to the best of our ability, lived as though Christ is beside us all the time.

So explain how I am to justify killing babies in my conversations with Christ. How do I sell that to Christ? Do you truly believe He is onboard with it? Do you believe that God Himself is all in for us killing His creation out of human desire? The same creation He says He knows personally before we are even conceived?

That reasoning conflicts with scripture.

Jeffery Dahmer wishing someone a Merry Christmas after killing and eating his victims seems rather crass and ridiculous. It makes no sense. Should he be judged for what he did? I want to understand your position in regards to judgement. Did you judge him?

Judging him for his acts against man is prudent. We must, in order to have a logical and organized legal system. God will judge his soul. But it is obvious, against scriptural reference, his actions were in conflict with God. Not judging, just making a logical observation.

So when a Christian makes a logical observation based on scriptural truth, how is that judging?

Being a good person isn’t hard to do. Standing up for Christ, in this world today, is.

Calling sin a sin is not judging anyone. And when sin is promoted to gain favor, it’s vulgar. I don’t want a lollipop and sunshine speech from my President at Christmas, I want my President to stand on Christ and speak to me as if he knows Him, not just using Christ as a prop.

Merry Christmas Roy.

Peace and unity indeed...

9666b9b4-0a1f-464d-893b-7d5aefd7a418-860x475-1.jpg

Given the choice, Biden would've aborted Baby Jesus IMHO.

The only Christmas wish I have for him is that he drop dead.

Christmas message of love and peace on earth, good will to men. Biden at his best!!
Was Christ mentioned, or was it just Christmas time of year message? We can talk about peace and love all day long, but without our leaders promoting Christ, the peace of Christ and the love of Christ, it’s all folly.

Christ isn’t an order taker that responds to us.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

in fairness, Baby Jesus would likely have died an infant and Mary would have had trouble finding care in most any red state, given their infant and maternal mortality rates.
God had his back. Joseph and Mary were nor welfare recipients, that pumped out babies for tax credits to roam the streets and fend for themselves." Don't breed em , if you can't feed em!"

Holy shit that’s rich coming from you!

in fairness, Baby Jesus would likely have died an infant and Mary would have had trouble finding care in most any red state, given their infant and maternal mortality rates.
Silly nice. We aren’t a third world country. And your comment is really ignorant.

But you do get high marks from a humor standpoint.

Funny how Christ lived to the age of 33, yet died in the hands of religious leaders who ignored God for the power their positions provided.

It wasn’t healthcare that killed him, it was governmental power that killed him.

When man ignores God evil backfills.

Silly nice. We aren’t a third world country. And your comment is really ignorant.

But you do get high marks from a humor standpoint.
well - no, we are not a third world country, who said we were? - but Mississippi's infant mortality rate is somewhere between El Salvador's and Mexico's, and red states aren't handling healthcare all that well - chiefly because of politics and especially in rural areas where the need is so great and becoming greater. Do some research before you decide what or who is or isn't "ignorant."

Have a merry Christmas weekend.

Last edited:
Yeah but if they crossed the border illegally, free healthcare would've been provided at tax payer expense. And their donkey would be equipped with 20" rims.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT