ADVERTISEMENT

Prison insight

Radi Nabulsi

Publisher
Staff
Nov 17, 2003
I am not a person with much compassion for criminals but I hate to see anyone made stupid choices in their lives. Check out these prison letters from one of the top college football running backs of the nineties.

Letters

I am not a person with much compassion for criminals but I hate to see anyone made stupid choices in their lives. Check out these prison letters from one of the top college football running backs of the nineties.

Letters
That's pretty terrible...I feel bad for him

He's a human being, but aren't we all? Bad choices on top of bad choices and an obvious issue with blending in. He's obviously intelligent as well as physically gifted. What a waste. I don't feel bad for him at all. I feel bad for who he could have been.

He's a human being, but aren't we all? Bad choices on top of bad choices and an obvious issue with blending in. He's obviously intelligent as well as physically gifted. What a waste. I don't feel bad for him at all. I feel bad for who he could have been.
You need to find Jesus

I can see this

This is just weird. Let the board ride. Prison insight? I would hope there's not much prison insight here outside of of OCD's time in the pen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT