ADVERTISEMENT

Public Service Announcement from POTUS

Inflation is easing but at what cost? The Fed has been forced to stomp the shit out of American wealth to beat it down. Joe B and a party line vote for unnecessary stimulus, policies that incentivized not working, etc, etc. stupid lockdowns in blue states, etc.

Bottom line - the Dems own inflation. And the Dems own the cure for inflation: the elimination of trillions in wealth, most notably in ordinary Americans’ home equity.

Inflation is easing but at what cost? The Fed has been forced to stomp the shit out of American wealth to beat it down. Joe B and a party line vote for unnecessary stimulus, policies that incentivized not working, etc, etc. stupid lockdowns in blue states, etc.

Bottom line - the Dems own inflation. And the Dems own the cure for inflation: the elimination of trillions in wealth, most notably in ordinary Americans’ home equity.
Didn’t Trump send out the first Stimulus checks and PPP loans that many people didn’t have to pay back?

None of these politicians feel shame, but Biden should be ashamed of himself for spiking the football on inflation easing, given that it is easing because we are effectively being forced into a recession by the fed raising rates.

Didn’t Trump send out the first Stimulus checks and PPP loans that many people didn’t have to pay back?
Yep - on a bipartisan near unanimous vote, in the face of economic Armageddon, before vax was available, and with clear data that said we needed it.

The second stimulus came on a party line vote despite having vaccines, data suggesting a super healthy economy / consumer, an accommodative fed, the list goes on. The second stimulus was the dumbest thing we have ever done. And it caused inflation.

Yep - on a bipartisan near unanimous vote, in the face of economic Armageddon, before vax was available, and with clear data that said we needed it.

The second stimulus came on a party line vote despite having vaccines, data suggesting a super healthy economy / consumer, an accommodative fed, the list goes on. The second stimulus was the dumbest thing we have ever done. And it caused inflation.
Biden is redirecting the money to make the rich richer and to destroy the middle class.

Where else can we go. It is still awful out there.
Call me naive, but I’ve been through hardship years during the housing bubble collapse and Great Recession. I just expect there always to be ups and downs. The economic whirlwind we’re experiencing are just a result of the Covid pandemic.

Call me naive, but I’ve been through hardship years during the housing bubble collapse and Great Recession. I just expect there always to be ups and downs. The economic whirlwind we’re experiencing are just a result of the Covid pandemic.
It isn’t just the result of the pandemic. Trumps second stimulus was one too much. I will give you that, but it has been out of control since joe got in and inflation went nuts after he got in. It is cyclical for sure, but he was doing things to make it worse. At a time when he should have known better. Inflation is slowing down because the rates have been raised. Which he had no part in doing. The recession we are getting closer to will come from the housing industry among others soon enough. Layoffs have been announced everywhere. I hope folks in the industry prepared better this time. So it will not be pre longed. Inflation is lightening. But go look at the cost of goods. I will post a tweet if you want. It is still really bad across the board. People know this and are starting to cut back. I don’t blame him for taking credit. He has hammered us for two years and needs a win.

Things are going to get hot for her and other politicians soon. Wonder how much warnickel funneled to his family of that 250 mil

Last edited:
Invented pandemic to start massive fraud in voting. The only reason .

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT