ADVERTISEMENT

Put aside the issue of Cecil's death......

BonJax

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2002
But can someone explain to me why the USFish and Wildlife Service is investigating this?
First of all, why, second, under what authority do they have to investigate an alleged crime on another continent?

They are investigating to see if he broke any transport laws of a animal . Which I don't think he did .

I didn't think he brought a trophy back to the US, but maybe I missed it. Thanks.

Which proves my point. Why is the USFWS investigating an incident in Africa?

Political reasons. Political Liberal Points. Distraction from real issues. Push PP, IRS, Iran Nuke Deal, Hillary's Server, out of the news as much as possible.They will investigate a lion but not Planned Parenthood.

I heard last night Obama is setting up a beer summit with this dentist guy. Right after he finishing visiting all 57 states.

Last edited:
Thank you, CCD. My point exactly. Now where in their charter does it give them authority to investigate "crimes" in Africa?

I asked around the office here and was told to assist the other government in the investigation. Much like the FBI had assistance from other countries in the Tennessee shooting .

Also if he paid off a government official over there he can be charge over here .

I asked around the office here and was told to assist the other government in the investigation. Much like the FBI had assistance from other countries in the Tennessee shooting .

Also if he paid off a government official over there he can be charge over here .
Ha, Ha "if he paid off a government official he can be charged! " That shows what the public knows about Zimbabwe. If the outfitters and hunter weren't paying Mugabe's government officials he wouldn't have been able to hunt in the first place. Government payoffs are the norm in Zimbabwe not the exception.

This is a game and fish office with more experience game wardens and fact we share a office with the U.S Fish and Wildlife.

He in deep water

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT