ADVERTISEMENT

Radi can we have a Q&A with you here ?

I'm willing to answer any question you may have? I won't promise you every answer will be the outright truth but I will try!
After winning the prediction of the championship game I think LandSalesDawg would be the best person for this.
I have a couple of question , I would like to ask you .
I pop in and out with little rhyme or reason in between putting up stories and the like. Ask away and I will try my best to answer them.

After winning the prediction of the championship game I think LandSalesDawg would be the best person for this.

I pop in and out with little rhyme or reason in between putting up stories and the like. Ask away and I will try my best to answer them.
stories?
like when I ran directly into barbed wire fence, running from what I damn well knew
would catch up with me...did I regret they mayhem I ran from?

I know we are not blind , is it a shock to you how people took off after the change ? What the plan to get more people here ?

Is other folks in charge seeing the traffic drop ? I think Dash did good in explaining everything BUT clearly people are not liking the change . What do you say to those people who have been here for a while and have not been back since the change ?

I know we are not blind , is it a shock to you how people took off after the change ? What the plan to get more people here ?

Is other folks in charge seeing the traffic drop ? I think Dash did good in explaining everything BUT clearly people are not liking the change . What do you say to those people who have been here for a while and have not been back since the change ?[/QUOTE Those are good people, I hope they come back. They are akin to the batteries in Chats clock.

Is other folks in charge seeing the traffic drop ? I think Dash did good in explaining everything BUT clearly people are not liking the change . What do you say to those people who have been here for a while and have not been back since the change ?
1. I have no control over what they do. I can't change it back. The Chat will remain so long as I have a say, as we promised.
2. We told the folks in charge that our members really want a thread board. Total traffic across all the boards combined is up. A lot of folks don't like the change and I certainly get that but many do as well. Point is, there was no option to not replace what was a defective product. The boards crashed two signing days in a row. We had random outages all the time. All I can tell folks is this was a necessary change and that I would hope that they give it a try. I understand what they liked about the old board and what they don't like about the new one, but the difference is not that far apart in my mind if they would give it a chance.

Thank you for answering question about this . I hope I didn't make you too mad .
I very, very seldom get mad. This site only made me upset once when a guy questioned my credibility. That was awhile ago. The Chat has always been fun for me but the day that I really became a convert was on 9-11. Unreal that day.

I understand 9/11 change a lot of people .

People question my credibility I get upset as LadyQ found out .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT