ADVERTISEMENT

Rapinoe to have jersey retired by NWSL

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
How can they be so genderphobic?

And how hypocritical for her to accept recognition from an organization she abhors and insults regularly. At least the NWSL can check off a DEI requirement.

I just find it slightly amusing that she retires still not understanding basic supply and demand economics and biology.

😂

She wants men in women’s soccer. She should be given this honor. She wants to be the last female goally without a penis.

Reactions: PotimusWillie

And how hypocritical for her to accept recognition from an organization she abhors and insults regularly. At least the NWSL can check off a DEI requirement.

I just find it slightly amusing that she retires still not understanding basic supply and demand economics and biology.

😂
And people still wonder why we are where we are because of the "everyone gets a trophy" mentality that has permeated modern society.

In the past, her lack of respect for our country and piss poor manners would've gotten her kicked off the team. Now she's a hero.

Go figure.......

Bored Married With Children GIF

😂
Democrats think hating America is so cool.

Democrats think hating America is so cool.
And the way to fight that is not to complain… but to post TikToks and spread the word that Loving America is what’s cool.

Being grateful is what’s cool.

Paying respect is what’s cool.

JMO.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT