ADVERTISEMENT

Remember the phrase, "If it feels good do it".

bulldog80

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2001
That seems to be where we are now. I grew up knowing there was right and wrong, and I tried to do what's right. I'm worried where this country is headed.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
What hacks me off about liberals is we have been brainwashed into thinking we have to let them do whatever they want to do....butcher babies, be active, practicing homosexuals....but now they are rubbing it in our face with this same sex marriage crap. They will arrest preachers who refuse to marry them on religious grounds and throw into jail cake bakers and florists who have a religious objection to assisting in a same sex ceremony. It's not enough for us to be tolerant of their point of view....they are going to insist on us accepting their perverted behavior ...but also
FORCING us to participate in their perversion.....against our deeply help religious objections.

What hacks me off about liberals is we have been brainwashed into thinking we have to let them do whatever they want to do....butcher babies, be active, practicing homosexuals....but now they are rubbing it in our face with this same sex marriage crap. They will arrest preachers who refuse to marry them on religious grounds and throw into jail cake bakers and florists who have a religious objection to assisting in a same sex ceremony. It's not enough for us to be tolerant of their point of view....they are going to insist on us accepting their perverted behavior ...but also
FORCING us to participate in their perversion.....against our deeply help religious objections.

that's my problem with all of this, they preach tolerance but that isn't really what they want.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
You sound like you practice a religion of hate and exclusion

That seems to be where we are now. I grew up knowing there was right and wrong, and I tried to do what's right. I'm worried where this country is headed.
A time will come when men will seek out what their itching ears want to hear.
Yea. We are there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT