ADVERTISEMENT

sharpton at it again

jenkinscreekdawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2001
calling for the federal govt to take over all local police departments in this country. I guess
he is down in Baltimore to be Obama's spokesman. what's so sad is ,people like morgan freeman speak
out and agree with that crazy idea . oh, I see the communist party is calling for revolution .

Reactions: PEARL44
Well in a way they already are in control of local and state and even county law enforcement.

When a department applies for a grant there mandates that has to be met and proof you met those mandates .

Why you think you see so many checkpoints ? I could go on and on about it .

It won't ever happen and you will hear more stuff like this as it hears the end of Obama term .

Can't expect Barry's spokesperson to talk about 2015 1st quarter GDP (0.2%) or other important chit. Must ignore failed polices so kicking up this typical commie crap is useful to his soros agenda.

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
calling for the federal govt to take over all local police departments in this country. I guess
he is down in Baltimore to be Obama's spokesman. what's so sad is ,people like morgan freeman speak
out and agree with that crazy idea . oh, I see the communist party is calling for revolution .
That truly is sad, why would i who live J'ville want my police dept. to be run by the knuckle heads in Washington where corruption is king.........Unfortunately, these people are just reacting or being told that this is best without any personal though process of their own..........And the really scary part.......They can vote...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT