ADVERTISEMENT

SMDH.......can of worms has been opened

I'm not offended. I'm a rational thinking, under 35, white male. I'm Really looking forward to when you and all of the old white men who fear change are retired and/or in a home.

The reason for all of this knee-jerk reaction from you isn't a result of what you deem "right" or "normal", it's about control. You're losing your influence and power as a WASP and that scares you.

Get used to it.

So normal means something different now. Man we're changing definitions as fast as POSOTUS can lie. You know, you won't always be under 35. There's a reason one has to be 36 to run for President. Its about judgement. But you'll learn that as you get older, wipe your nose and discover responsibility. Look, deviants are called deviants because its not NORMAL...DUH!!! LOL at you guys that think you're so open minded, you're really quite silly, and surely not rational. You have no clur of the unintended consequences of this slide to the mud pit.

I'm not offended. I'm a rational thinking, under 35, white male. I'm Really looking forward to when you and all of the old white men who fear change are retired and/or in a home.

The reason for all of this knee-jerk reaction from you isn't a result of what you deem "right" or "normal", it's about control. You're losing your influence and power as a WASP and that scares you.

Get used to it.
Thanks for telling me why I feel the way I do. You have got to be troll because your response was that of a child and you stated you were 35.

Please explain what affect any of this has on your life, other than the whinny crap you put yourself through.

Its taken my constitutional rights as a citizen with representation away. I'm now ruled. I have no say in how my State is run. Neither do you or any American. I have no right to marriage, but Deviants do, now the rest of the deviants are linning up. If you don't think the moral break down of our Society is a bad thing, then you're either not much on history or just a moron who becomes a clapping seal without thinking anything through

Its taken my constitutional rights as a citizen with representation away. I'm now ruled. I have no say in how my State is run. Neither do you or any American. I have no right to marriage, but Deviants do, now the rest of the deviants are linning up. If you don't think the moral break down of our Society is a bad thing, then you're either not much on history or just a moron who becomes a clapping seal without thinking anything through

Why can't you get married ? It seems to me your imagination might be getting the best of you.

Why should there be an estate tax? In a lot of cases, that means that a dollar EARNED (I know that's a foreign concept to you) is taxed 3 times. How about this? Everybody pays a given percentage of their income, period. Hell, I'd be willing to go up to 20%. But that's it. Instead, we have a regressive tax, enforced by a highly corrupt, and overly powerful government agency, supported by clowns like YOU

Why is it people who cry about paying taxes the most usually live in states that suck the most Federal dollars ? My thinking is the liberals in New England pay far more than people like you, you're free loading on their backs.

Get used to it.

Hendrix , if big govt does get bigger, you will live to regret it . I have lived in Europe , not visited , lived . the norm is high unemployment , high taxes, poor healthcare , and this is just for starters . why do you think so many foreigners want to come here, but that might slow down from Europe if we keep losing our liberties. this " bleeding heart stuff " sounds good , but most of it is not economically feasible , check our debt now, it'll be 20 trillion before we have a new prez . have you heard the term " wise old men " , think about it !

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Why can't you get married ? It seems to me your imagination might be getting the best of you.

God its hard to have a debate when the other side is child. CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT u dipshit. If you have to make shit up..you're losing

Why is it people who cry about paying taxes the most usually live in states that suck the most Federal dollars ? My thinking is the liberals in New England pay far more than people like you, you're free loading on their backs.

You really think federal income taxes by State tell the tale? My goodness you're a special lil fella aren't you

Uh.......bullshit. Georgia has a fairly high state tax, and there are almost no deductions left. As for freeloading, kindly enlighten me as to the services provided to me that I don't pay for. Why don't we get back to the original topic of estate tax, or is that too complicated for you?

Dear God are you uga tom unable to fore see what that means? If Christians have to worship under the cover of secrecy we have lost our freedoms, which is the way things are going. If a Christian refuses to provide a service based on their religious beliefs they will be fined or possibly imprisoned. The couple in Oregon that refused to bake the cake was fined 135K, really the lesbians were emotionally scarred according to their testimony. BS grow a pair and go to another baker you whining wenches. It was a show of force to make someone go against their religious beliefs which is supposed to be protected under the Constitution. Can you understand that? We will now have to make a choice to go against our religious beliefs or pay the price. That is the way our society has set it up. This is just the first step of many intrusions into our lives. get used to it. I guess if you are not a christian, you feel "Oh well it does not effect me". It will at some point and you may then see what we are trying to fight for.
Who said anything about worshiping in secrecy? Bible study groups meet in people's homes all the time. There's nothing secret about that.

The baker's fine is the perfect example of how gay marriage will affect some people's lives. It is completely wrong, but conservatives don't have the balls to fight back (see how they capitulated in Indiana and other states when trying to pass religious protection laws). Churches don't seem to have the balls for a fight either since some denominations have ordained practicing homosexuals. However, this part of the thread was about how polygamous marriage would affect your daily life and the fact appears to be that it wouldn't affect your daily life at all which is also true for the vast majority of people.

Uh.......bullshit. Georgia has a fairly high state tax, and there are almost no deductions left. As for freeloading, kindly enlighten me as to the services provided to me that I don't pay for. Why don't we get back to the original topic of estate tax, or is that too complicated for you?
I think he's talking about the amount of federal tax dollars states receive compared to how much they pay. However, according to this map on WSJ, he's wrong about New England paying for people since all but one state are net receivers of federal tax dollars.

Who said anything about worshiping in secrecy? Bible study groups meet in people's homes all the time. There's nothing secret about that.

The baker's fine is the perfect example of how gay marriage will affect some people's lives. It is completely wrong, but conservatives don't have the balls to fight back (see how they capitulated in Indiana and other states when trying to pass religious protection laws). Churches don't seem to have the balls for a fight either since some denominations have ordained practicing homosexuals. However, this part of the thread was about how polygamous marriage would affect your daily life and the fact appears to be that it wouldn't affect your daily life at all which is also true for the vast majority of people.

They do not meet in secrecy now but will If this continues. It will be the religious persecution of Christians that is written in the bible that we are now witnessing. I left a Baptist church in Decatur because the the female pastor had a gay male couple join the church and would not display the US flag in the church as well. The first was an issue ripped right from the pages of the bible, the second just an example of how the libs can appreciate the sacrifices made by our military to provide the freedom to worship without fear of persecution, but not want to acknowledge where or why those freedoms exist. Look at isis and their persecution of Christians it is happening all over the world. The United States is the last place we should expect such treatment of our sacred religious freedom.

They do not meet in secrecy now but will If this continues. It will be the religious persecution of Christians that is written in the bible that we are now witnessing. I left a Baptist church in Decatur because the the female pastor had a gay male couple join the church and would not display the US flag in the church as well. The first was an issue ripped right from the pages of the bible, the second just an example of how the libs can appreciate the sacrifices made by our military to provide the freedom to worship without fear of persecution, but not want to acknowledge where or why those freedoms exist. Look at isis and their persecution of Christians it is happening all over the world. The United States is the last place we should expect such treatment of our sacred religious freedom.
So what is your point? That we can stop things foretold in the Bible if we just don't do things like legalize gay marriage? It's been a long time since I looked at Revelation, but my understanding is that people and governments turn away from God in End Times. It seems to me like this would all be in line with that prophesy. As long as you are true to your beliefs everything should be fine.

You know that's not the point. When you start shutting down religion you can kiss the Country good bye. Our laws are all religious based. This is about the destruction of the culture. There's a reason we're the greatest Country the world has ever seen. And it's in conflict with the liberal mindset.

So what is your point? That we can stop things foretold in the Bible if we just don't do things like legalize gay marriage? It's been a long time since I looked at Revelation, but my understanding is that people and governments turn away from God in End Times. It seems to me like this would all be in line with that prophesy. As long as you are true to your beliefs everything should be fine.

The point is. No such thing as gay marriage, the court simply made it up....Which should be extremely scary to any Constitution loving American. You are so tied up in worrying about fruits rights you miss that we just lost all of our rights to representative Government.

The point is. No such thing as gay marriage, the court simply made it up....Which should be extremely scary to any Constitution loving American. You are so tied up in worrying about fruits rights you miss that we just lost all of our rights to representative Government.
I agree that it was a bad decision by the SCOTUS, but all the decision did was delay the inevitable. If people were so outraged about it, they could start a move to ban gay marriage through a Constitutional amendment. The truth is, not that many people care enough about it. Support for gay marriage has been growing and it wouldn't have been long before it was legalized through the legislative process.

I agree that it was a bad decision by the SCOTUS, but all the decision did was delay the inevitable. If people were so outraged about it, they could start a move to ban gay marriage through a Constitutional amendment. The truth is, not that many people care enough about it. Support for gay marriage has been growing and it wouldn't have been long before it was legalized through the legislative process.

Well not really. Yes the pols want it because they're afraid of a backlash that doesn't exist. FORTY STATES had referendums on the issue. 39 passed motions to protect traditional marriage. The Courts struck down the will of the ppl and their reps, so the polls are what they want them to be. Regardless, the point stands as does the law. And we are no longer in any way shape or form a Representative Republic

ADVERTISEMENT