ADVERTISEMENT

So Amazon won't sell the Confederate flag , but you can buy a French flag

Hell Apple just banned all Civil war games from their app store.....but you can still get WWII games with the Nazi flag.....The whole Country has gone insane

the PC in our GREAT Country is upsideways...
read something from bleeding heat that got published rag space telling me what I should believe...

...while the symbols of divisiveness and even hatred flourish.
don't get me started on the 'surrender monkeys'...

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
read something from bleeding heat that got published rag space telling me what I should believe...

I like u better than that Whitepug goofball. Not just because I have a Black Pug but because you're sane

I am Not always sane...but thanks...
I play a goofball on web site at times, but I know what I doing...
wp6 is only here to screw with me...
they opened the jail and this is what we work from, eh?

Were the 'surrender monkeys' at Appomattox Court House, too?

the pc folks (libs) get all worked up about a confederate flag flying at a museum or a monument ; but are unconcerned about the American flag being burned in the streets . something is wrong with this picture !

Reactions: MinnesotaDawg
the pc folks (libs) get all worked up about a confederate flag flying at a museum or a monument ; but are unconcerned about the American flag being burned in the streets . something is wrong with this picture !

And he'll line up with other moonbats and vote for a woman who put national security at risk by breaking the law and using her own server, a woman who'll lie when the truth sounds better. That doesn't bother him, but a flag from 150 yrs ago....oh he's very upset.....goofy dipshit that he is

And he'll line up with other moonbats and vote for a woman who put national security at risk by breaking the law and using her own server, a woman who'll lie when the truth sounds better. That doesn't bother him, but a flag from 150 yrs ago....oh he's very upset.....goofy dipshit that he is

I'm not the least bit upset. That flag is going down. It is headed for the dustbin of history. You, on the other hand...you complain about everything. You must be one miserable excuse for a human being.

I'm not the least bit upset. That flag is going down. It is headed for the dustbin of history. You, on the other hand...you complain about everything. You must be one miserable excuse for a human being.

No, I just like to complain . ...mostly about goofy dipshits like you

ADVERTISEMENT