ADVERTISEMENT

so...do y'all think Bill Cosby did it? ....

socialcircledawg

National Champion
Jun 10, 2012
to be honest, with so many women coming forward.....you know the old saying, where there's smoke there's fire

I agree with your thought process on this. It is hard to admit and I hate it. He has been an icon for so many years.

But alas, when we place so much accolades on our celebrities, we forget they are human, like us.

Yep, a lot of smoke.

Whenever I encounter a staunch moralist (as Cosby was in both his standup and during his reign as king of must see tv) I immediately begin to question their motives.

Reactions: Riotch
I was very doubtful till it came out he admitted using ludes on women.
It's just too close to what all these women are claiming to be a coincidence.
It's sad, it reminds me of the Penn St thing. When the people I think are the best of the best turn out to be horrible, it shakes what faith in people I've managed to hold onto.

Whenever I encounter a staunch moralist (as Cosby was in both his standup and during his reign as king of must see tv) I immediately begin to question their motives.

That's certainly too often true in politics, religion and other key social areas.

Reactions: Riotch
That's certainly too often true in politics, religion and other key social areas.
Usually the loudest moralists are using this as a compensatory mechanism to keep others from seeing their own internal demons. Remember the pastor of the largest church in amercia? Taggert maybe was his name in Colorado. Got caught having male on male sex for meth.

Reactions: HeulenHund2
Looks guilty. Bill Cosby and Bill Clinton have a lot in common with their extra curricular activities

Last edited:
I hate it, because I always liked him, but I figure 30 women didn't allow their pics on the cover of New York magazine if they were lying.

I think he was providing it to women to enhance the experience when it was mutual but then got into just giving it to women without their knowledge if it was not going his way. Sad.

Yeah, morals are so overrated. We are well past the time and place for such trivial matters, especially when only those who have never done an immoral act are the only ones that qualify to speak on the subject.

The key to speaking on moral issues is admitting to them and making no excuses when one is broken.

Bill Cosby, if guilty, has not admitted to his faults. Though in the vein of freedom of choice, the women involved were probably not around him privately so they could be learned in the art of morals...... Just saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT