ADVERTISEMENT

So I’m driving around Savannah, and …

JackRussellDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Coastal Florida
Like other cities at very busy intersections there are these digital billboards that show you as many ads as possible while you are sitting in traffic.

On several occasions now, I’ve been sitting at the red light looking, and in the midst of the ads up pops an old photo of a much younger Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein together, obviously snapped at some social event many years ago.

I can’t read what group is responsible for the ads. DemonRats gonna DemonRat.

Like other cities at very busy intersections there are these digital billboards that show you as many ads as possible while you are sitting in traffic.

On several occasions now, I’ve been sitting at the red light looking, and in the midst of the ads up pops an old photo of a much younger Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein together, obviously snapped at some social event many years ago.

I can’t read what group is responsible for the ads. DemonRats gonna DemonRat.
Here in North Ga as well..i hope they keep throwing away their money in such wasteful ways..people up here could give two shi+s less …they just laugh….most people now know who the real POS is, the fumbling and mumbling foreign adversary sell out that’s allowed 10 million illegals into our country…and it ain’t DJT! The mass majority does not care about a photo taken over 30 yrs ago of two men that parted ways then. PLEASE DEMS, KEEP WASTING YOUR HOARD OF CASH ON STUPID SHI+ LIKE THIS! Thats all u got! Please post these on billboards in Ft Oglethorpe, Rome, Rossville, Ringgold, Rocky Face, Tunnel Hill, Dalton, Calhoun, Rome…it just fires the Repub base up even more and will help get out the vote!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT