ADVERTISEMENT

So if you say you're not renewing.........................

Can you post a list of acceptable topics to discuss, and opinions that would be appropriate and not considered bullying? I don't want to offend.

I assume it would be a short list, so I hope it won't be too much trouble for you. Thanks.

Can you post a list of acceptable topics to discuss, and opinions that would be appropriate and not considered bullying? I don't want to offend.

I assume it would be a short list, so I hope it won't be too much trouble for you. Thanks.
You can talk about anything. Only thing that's not allowed are racist comments. Of course, we'd prefer there not be any name calling.
Post any pic you want. As long as no nudity you're good to go.

Thanks, but there are some folks like M, lots actually, who really don't like it if someone posts something that is "bullying". I wanted his input so that I could make sure not to post something he and others like him didn't think was appropriate.

He seems to be the most prominent and influential poster here, maybe the moderator even, so I want to ensure I don't offend him. Great board. Thanks again.

Thanks, but there are some folks like M, lots actually, who really don't like it if someone posts something that is "bullying". I wanted his input so that I could make sure not to post something he and others like him didn't think was appropriate.

He seems to be the most prominent and influential poster here, maybe the moderator even, so I want to ensure I don't offend him. Great board. Thanks again.
He's definitely not the moderator.
I'll say this, being that this is basically a clean slate with the changeover, in an effort to make this a board that everyone can enjoy, I'm going to impose the Dash Rule (yes, I just made that up). But from this point on I'm going to "ask" that from now on we refrain from any "bullying" tactics and "arsehole" comments directed to or at any other poster. I know that was a problem before - it won't be any longer.
I just ask that if folks see something, please let me know as I'm not on the board all the time.
Everyone here are Dawg fans.
I'm sorry there are folks upset about the format change, but nothing can be done about that. There's still no reason though this can't still be a great board for non-Dawg talk. It's just going to take some adjustment from everyone.

Not sure what happened but if there is some way I can help you understand the new format better drop me an email at anthonydasher@yahoo.com.
Anthony,
I understand the format, I understand that you and Radi didn't pull the trigger, but a bunch of people I enjoy reading have left the board. I haven't canceled yet, and I may not at all. Just not real happy.
And to M, Tulsa, Modoc, etc.........STFU

I just don't like this format anymore. It is no longer fun. I cancelled my paid subscription Monday.

Last edited:
Anthony,
I understand the format, I understand that you and Radi didn't pull the trigger, but a bunch of people I enjoy reading have left the board. I haven't canceled yet, and I may not at all. Just not real happy.
And to M, Tulsa, Modoc, etc.........STFU
I understand and I'm sorry they did. I hope they come back. But there's nothing i can do there.
As I said, I will try to do a better job of keeping those kind of comments directed at others out of future posts, but that also includes telling folks to STFU. Future issues, i will try to handle but i need everyone's cooperation

It has nothing do with the new format. M is a douchebag troll and pot-stirrer and you know it. The reason you allow him and his 16 aliases is because he's your most prolific poster, and it shows just how pathetic things are here. You may have nothing to do with the new format, but you've built the current version of Chat. Accept the responsibility and enjoy it.
There's no need to get ugly with me. I've always treated you with respect. Like I said, if there continues to be problem with that I will handle it

It has nothing do with the new format. M is a douchebag troll and pot-stirrer and you know it. The reason you allow him and his 16 aliases is because he's your most prolific poster, and it shows just how pathetic things are here. You may have nothing to do with the new format, but you've built the current version of Chat. Accept the responsibility and enjoy it.
That's uncalled for Koogan. I've known you on these interwebs for a very long time and always treated you with respect.

What exactly does yahoo bring to UGASports? They seem to be your cross to bear.
It brings the ability to have a platform, it brings us the ability to have a mountain of photos and video when it comes to recruits, it brings us a network that we can reach out to and get help from if needed, it brings us technical support that we would not otherwise have and most important it gives us the ability to earn a living and feed our families.

It brings the ability to have a platform, it brings us the ability to have a mountain of photos and video when it comes to recruits, it brings us a network that we can reach out to and get help from if needed, it brings us technical support that we would not otherwise have and most important it gives us the ability to earn a living and feed our families.

I guess it's all in how you look at it. I've never cared about recruiting pictures and videos. I can't stand the rivals national guys and I wasn't aware yahoo was the only people that could monitor a server and host a website.

I like the message boards and your writing pretty much but I guess that doesn't feed your family.

I guess it's all in how you look at it. I've never cared about recruiting pictures and videos. I can't stand the rivals national guys and I wasn't aware yahoo was the only people that could monitor a server and host a website.

I like the message boards and your writing pretty much but I guess that doesn't feed your family.
Yes. I'd rather do this than work at Publix (no offense to Publix workers)

It is our affiliation that gets kids to answer. It gets us credentialed for games and practices. It helps us provide crazy amounts of stories and to break news.

Reactions: BirdDawg1980
You can talk about anything. Only thing that's not allowed are racist comments. Of course, we'd prefer there not be any name calling.
Post any pic you want. As long as no nudity you're good to go.

Can I bash the Irish?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT