ADVERTISEMENT

So, is FJB combing the gay bars searching for……

deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole
a replacement for Sam Brinton? I think the Bidens are up to the task of finding another transvestite, baggage stealing, dog bondage nut to give a security clearance and put in charge of a nuclear program. Will he send Rachel Levine to close the deal or will he handle it himself?

FLaAiRiX0AEM7la

Last edited:
a replacement for Sam Brinton? I think the Bidens are up to the task of finding another transvestite, baggage stealing, dog bondage nut to give a security clearance and put in charge of a nuclear program. Will he send Rachel Levine to close the deal or will he handle it himself?

FLaAiRiX0AEM7la
I think Joementia will choose Sammy’s replacement from amongst one of these fine soldiers…

You are one sick individual. You come from a party that embraces. M. T Greene and all those other clownes. Look inward before you make fun of others.
The sick one is that Fruitcake Clepto maniac that has been caught TWICE.. stealing someone's high priced designer luggage at 2 different airports. He makes Corporal Klinger off of MASH look normal...here's betting he gets off with a hand slap....he might enjoy a horse whipping more.....

FLaAiRiX0AEM7la
Uncle Joe is known to have a Queer eye for the straight guy....

FLaAiRiX0AEM7la

only knew this Freak was in a Security Clearance position,
when IT commited felonies!
at two different Airports...
that bitch be in therapy!
it's insane?!

FLaAiRiX0AEM7la

wtf!
I can no longer understand this type of Crazy...

FLaAiRiX0AEM7la
We are a sick country. I don’t know if we can be saved anymore. We just put the exgovanor of Massachusetts in charge of the NCAA football. We will haveto have transgender people on very football team, or you will not be allowed in Bowl games. Sounds stupid so did transgender solders 10 years ago. WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE SAVE YOUR COUNTRY.

We are a sick country. I don’t know if we can be saved anymore. We just put the exgovanor of Massachusetts in charge of the NCAA football. We will haveto have transgender people on very football team, or you will not be allowed in Bowl games. Sounds stupid so did transgender solders 10 years ago. WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE SAVE YOUR COUNTRY.
We can’t just keep talking about it we have to start doing something about it.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT