ADVERTISEMENT

So the Biden Crime Family got 17 million from China

The IRS does..
Proof of $17 million in payments from foreign businesses means nothing without proof of some improper action taken in exchange for the money.

Hell, $17 million is what Trump family members received in a down month. And they worked in White House administration, whereas Hunter is a nobody.

Proof of $17 million in payments from foreign businesses means nothing without proof of some improper action taken in exchange for the money.

Hell, $17 million is what Trump family members received in a down month. And they worked in White House administration, whereas Hunter is a nobody.
That is the argument and I hear you. But not in the court of public opinion. Companies don’t dole out 17 million for nothing. And the only thing hunter has offered up in his entire pathetic life is nothing. I know it is fun to do the I hate trump thing. You will have plenty of opportunities over the next month. But right now, this is incredibly damning with proof on the back end or not.

The trump bunch has been dealing with foreign countries most of their lives. Which is why no one makes too big deal about it. Hunter has dealt in crack addiction and being a loser. The rest of the Biden family who received money is just as useless. Kind of hard to argue this point my man. Let’s hope Biden gets thrown out and the next month sinks trump. New players. I think it is over as far as claiming the two current ones dont have any corrupt skeletons in their closets. Biden’s net worth in 2008 was 30000. Look what it is now.

It damned sure means something if the recipients paid no tax. And they did not. Unless you want to be an idiot by yelling “How do you know, where’s the proof.” The proof is in their tax filings and the IRS knows it. You have not heard one soul, including the two IRS guys today, question an unusual income item on any of their tax returns. They moved the money among over 20 bullshit LLCs and did not pay taxes. Money laundering and tax fraud for starters. The proof is in the bank wire transfer records which Comer has.

If the payments were not illegal and they paid the tax, why move it through two dozen LLCs? Just have it wired to an American bank.

It damned sure means something if the recipients paid no tax. And they did not. Unless you want to be an idiot by yelling “How do you know, where’s the proof.” The proof is in their tax filings and the IRS knows it. You have not heard one soul, including the two IRS guys today, question an unusual income item on any of their tax returns. They moved the money among over 20 bullshit LLCs and did not pay taxes. Money laundering and tax fraud for starters. The proof is in the bank wire transfer records which Comer has.

If the payments were not illegal and they paid the tax, why move it through two dozen LLCs? Just have it wired to an American bank.
EXACTLY....and 5 different Biden family members received large sums of cash into their accounts....were taxes paid on those Monies as well..

EXACTLY....and 5 different Biden family members received large sums of cash into their accounts....were taxes paid on those Monies as well..
I assume that was covered by the republicans during the hearing yesterday? I’m out of the country and have been disconnected most of this week.

I did see that MTG found it critical to the Republican case to share Hunter’s sex photos with the public, which seems an odd choice and lacking relevance in making the case that Joe Biden committed crimes.

This guy seems to make some good suggestions about who should be asked to testify under oath on the matter.

I assume that was covered by the republicans during the hearing yesterday? I’m out of the country and have been disconnected most of this week.

I did see that MTG found it critical to the Republican case to share Hunter’s sex photos with the public, which seems an odd choice and lacking relevance in making the case that Joe Biden committed crimes.

This guy seems to make some good suggestions about who should be asked to testify under oath on the matter.

Let's stick to the issue at hand. Until indictments come down with real charges on the table and a real trial, this is all theater just like everything so far targeting 45.

If the laptop was doctored, why hasn't the FBI already come out with that assessment after 3 years of possession? You think they haven't vetted the device yet? If they found that it was tampered, that's the time to investigate everyone involved with handling the physical device or pushing the narrative of its legitimacy.

The laptop is likely real because there are copies of the hard drive. The FBI can't make a false claim without incriminating themselves as proven by anyone in possession of the copies.

So the suggestion to go investigate the laptop that our government and media lied about being Russian disinformation in the first place is nothing more than an attempt to redirect focus away from the Bidens.

Several of the people on Ed's list should testify on what they know about possible obstruction of investigating this issue overall though.

While the x-rated photo perhaps did not need sharing to emphasize the scum family in question, it is relevant due to the testimony that Hunter deducted tens of thousands of dollars spent on prostitutes and membership in a sex club he described as a golf club, which changes it from an unallowed deduction to tax fraud. There are also suggestions of human trafficking.

Your concern over the POS awful person does not reflect well on you. Coming from a guy all in for sex deviants marching in the streets, your offense at the showing of a pixelated photo rings hollow.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
While the x-rated photo perhaps did not need sharing to emphasize the scum family in question, it is relevant due to the testimony that Hunter deducted tens of thousands of dollars spent on prostitutes and membership in a sex club he described as a golf club, which changes it from an unallowed deduction to tax fraud. There are also suggestions of human trafficking.

Your concern over the POS awful person does not reflect well on you. Coming from a guy all in for sex deviants marching in the streets, your offense at the showing of a pixelated photo rings hollow.
Scum family? I guess you’ve never had family with a drug or alcohol problem or known anyone who did or you might not be so judgmental regarding the rest of the family.

Hunter is a crack addict and I’m sure his past behavior has been extremely distressing for his family and his father. I wouldn’t wish that experience on my worst enemy.

Does that justify what MTG did? Reminder, Hunter isn't even a federal employee. Oh, and the photos were NOT pixilated in the hearing or in the newsletter/fundraising email she sent out. So much for protecting the kids, right Marge?

While we did get to see Hunter’s sex pics, you know what we didn’t see yesterday? Any proof that Joe was involved in anything illegal. We are still waiting on that evidence.

• Haha
Scum family? I guess you’ve never had family with a drug or alcohol problem or known anyone who did or you might not be so judgmental regarding the rest of the family.

Hunter is a crack addict and I’m sure his past behavior has been extremely distressing for his family and his father. I wouldn’t wish that experience on my worst enemy.

Does that justify what MTG did? Reminder, Hunter isn't even a federal employee. Oh, and the photos were NOT pixilated in the hearing or in the newsletter/fundraising email she sent out. So much for protecting the kids, right Marge?

While we did get to see Hunter’s sex pics, you know what we didn’t see yesterday? Any proof that Joe was involved in anything illegal. We are still waiting on that evidence.

“While we did get to see Hunter’s sex pics, you know what we didn’t see yesterday? Any proof that Joe was involved in anything illegal.”

Cool, can you do DJT now??

Yeah, scum family!! Where is the last grand baby? Cant take their last name, does not acknowledge her. Tried not to pay her, her fair share. Like that pun! lol what a bunch of scumbags.
Thank you! And not to mention the scumbag patriarch sniffing and fondling children, enabling the largest surge in child sex trafficking in history, and arming the world’s terrorists. And Hunter banging his dead brother’s widow and his cousin.

And to head off the whining about Trump, I stipulate that he has also had his scum moments, but I am not a Trump voter unless he’s opposing some pinko democrat.https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4918194/user-clip-girl-pulls-joe-biden-touches-chest-area

Last edited:
“While we did get to see Hunter’s sex pics, you know what we didn’t see yesterday? Any proof that Joe was involved in anything illegal.”

Cool, can you do DJT now??
Happy to oblige.

I should be able to share the latest round of felony indictments no later than this time next week.

Happy to oblige.

I should be able to share the latest round of felony indictments no later than this time next week.

When he is found guilty in a court of law, that’s “proof” enough for me……same goes for Biden.

Otherwise, nothing has been proven.

Last edited:
Happy to oblige.

So, you revel in one scumbag (iyo) being found civilly liable for some sort of inappropriate sex groping and charged for falsifying business records while you deflect and defend the same sorts of actions of the scumbag (imo) Biden crime family. By similar actions I refer to the groping of children as evidenced in the one-of-many videos I posted above and Hunter’s uncharged fraudulent tax returns. And you keep protesting that nothing has been proven against the Bidens but you declare guilt in the as yet untried Trump charges. That is absolute hypocrisy. And a civil judgment only implies liability, not guilt.

Reactions: cherrydawg
So, you revel in one scumbag (iyo) being found civilly liable for some sort of inappropriate sex groping and charged for falsifying business records while you deflect and defend the same sorts of actions of the scumbag (imo) Biden crime family. By similar actions I refer to the groping of children as evidenced in the one-of-many videos I posted above and Hunter’s uncharged fraudulent tax returns. And you keep protesting that nothing has been proven against the Bidens but you declare guilt in the as yet untried Trump charges. That is absolute hypocrisy. And a civil judgment only implies liability, not guilt.
Kind of a tell-tale sign FWIS. But I could be missing something, It could have 2 different meanings……just like “nationalist”.

After the stonewalling, interference, delaying and outright obstruction the IRS investigators faced from the DOJ and their supervisors and counterparts it amazing the investigation got this far. It's uplifting to me these Patriots cared enough to throw themselves to the wolves to tell what transpired behind the scenes and expose the obstruction and corruption that has taken place. Zeigler is a tenured IRS investigator, Gay long time Democrat who has essentially ended his career as well as Shapley. This crap gIoes back 3 US Attorney Generals who failed to act....including that worthless sack Barr..so much statutes of limitations expired on some of the charges. I watched most of the hearing and they connected alot of dots. Almost all of the Dem participants just ranted about the whataboutism of Trumps problems, or racial rants and diatribes about the 2 tier justice system against blacks and minorities. Go watch it....you might glean some additional insight. At the least Garland will be impeached for lying to congress and obstruction. Michael Graves, the US Attorney who declined to pursue more charges is a Biden appointee / donor and get this..his wife who is a political activist has been to the White House 28 times in the last year. Nothing will probably come of all of it. ..unless someone grows the cojones to pursue it and appoints a special counsel. They spent 40 million trying to take down Trump....Goose/Gander.... PS New info just released by Grassley....throw it on the dumpster fire as well...

Last edited:

You look and sound so Well I can’t actually type it because you have promised to tattle.

Funny how you bought every claim made against Trump but dispute everything brought against Joe doofus. You are on payroll aren’t you. Only way to be so Lol. Can’t say it but we all know.

Ps. Or is your name will Judd schiff?

Happy to oblige.

Good grief your hypocrisy exceeds all. You know there have been 2 standards applied. All in on getting trump all in on covering for Brandon. If you would just be honest about that I wouldn’t bother to respond to you. But as long as you present things the way you do I am going to keep reminding people about the lies you are willing to post for Joe and against Trump. Ok Mr schiff. Just be honest and admit you see the double standard. It would thrill me to no longer look at the arrogant bull crap you post from ultra left wing no bodies just to soothe you tds.

The bull crap “alternate elector” stunt Michigan is pulling for example. You know that’s bull crap. You know dims have lined up alternate electors in the past as well. At least if your ohhhhh lets say 1/3 as smart as you tell us you are you do. But I have serious questions about the integrity required to admit it.

I don’t care if trump is quilty of everything you claim. I’m not defending trump. I’m sick of seeing people act like Joe is some saint when he is nothing more than a common crook. And you know very well you and alll the libs would be demanding Trump be hung in the town square if he had taken millions in bribes while in office. It is AMAZING how y’all simply say well what law did he break. How bout the law of decency and honesty that yall so hate trump for. I know y’all don’t care about policy that was influenced by the money. Heck y’all love whatever screwed up policies the dims have. So I wouldn’t expect y’all to care how he sold us out.

Liability absolutely implies guilt, it’s just at a lower threshold than in a criminal trial. People aren’t found civilly liable because the jury found them innocent of the accused behavior or action, right?

I honestly don’t understand the confusion here. Trump was the POTUS and wants to be POTUS again. Hunter Biden has never served in office or even been a federal employee, unlike the Kushners, who enriched themselves greatly while supposedly serving the interests of the country.

So again, if Joe participated in a corrupt scheme of his son and broke the law, that’s relevant. I’ll fully support charging him and impeaching him if someone can build a case. Otherwise, it doesn’t really matter.

And I think the suggestion that Bill Barr had the goods on Joe for almost two years and chose not to pursue the case is absurd.

Barr was a loyal soldier for Trump right up to the point Trump asked him to support the election fraud nonsense, which given the next set of indictments that are about to drop, looks like a prescient call from Barr.

Liability absolutely implies guilt, it’s just at a lower threshold than in a criminal trial. People aren’t found civilly liable because the jury found them innocent of the accused behavior or action, right?

I honestly don’t understand the confusion here. Trump was the POTUS and wants to be POTUS again. Hunter Biden has never served in office or even been a federal employee, unlike the Kushners, who enriched themselves greatly while supposedly serving the interests of the country.

So again, if Joe participated in a corrupt scheme of his son and broke the law, that’s relevant. I’ll fully support charging him and impeaching him if someone can build a case. Otherwise, it doesn’t really matter.

And I think the suggestion that Bill Barr had the goods on Joe for almost two years and chose not to pursue the case is absurd.

Barr was a loyal soldier for Trump right up to the point Trump asked him to support the election fraud nonsense, which given the next set of indictments that are about to drop, looks like a prescient call from Barr.
First false statement: if Joe participated, we know you are hoping the doj and fbi will continue to cover and instruct for Joe but only true cultist believe Joe was not involved.

2nd false statement Barr was not and is not a loyal trump soldier.

3rd false statement: anything you said saying you would support the charging of Biden.

The hilarious thing is you contort worse than a wind sock in a whirlwind to say nothing has indicated Joe participated yet you slurped up all the Steele dossier lies Mr schiff. Actually it’s not hilarious it’s disgusting.

• Love
Reactions: Georgia Jim

You look and sound so Well I can’t actually type it because you have promised to tattle.

Funny how you bought every claim made against Trump but dispute everything brought against Joe doofus. You are on payroll aren’t you. Only way to be so Lol. Can’t say it but we all know.

Ps. Or is your name will Judd schiff?
Hey that’s probably why he is out of the country. Trying to beg Ukraine and China not to say anything about the payments made to that scumbag family.

In civil cases, the plaintiff must prove there is a 51% or greater chance that the defendant committed all the elements of the wrong. It is possible to find the defendant liable in a civil case even though a verdict of “not guilty” was rendered in the criminal case.
https://victimsofcrime.org/criminal-and-civil-
justice/#:~:text=In%20civil%20cases%2C%20the%20plaintiff,rendered%
20in%20the%20criminal%20case.

Do you just make this up as you go?

In civil cases, the plaintiff must prove there is a 51% or greater chance that the defendant committed all the elements of the wrong. It is possible to find the defendant liable in a civil case even though a verdict of “not guilty” was rendered in the criminal case.
https://victimsofcrime.org/criminal-and-civil-
justice/#:~:text=In%20civil%20cases%2C%20the%20plaintiff,rendered%
20in%20the%20criminal%20case.

Do you just make this up as you go?
Consider me corrected. Guilt is not a term used in civil trials.

I stand by the assertion that being found liable in a civil trial can be used as an indicator of whether someone did what they were accused of doing, given a civil award means a jury found that you more likely than not committed the claim made by the plaintiff. If the jury thought you didn’t commit the claim, you successfully defend the claim and would be found not liable.

You just don’t know enough to grasp the Biden crime family. The difference is Trumps family did not screw the American citizens to earn their wealth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT