ADVERTISEMENT

Social Security trust fund depletion expected by 2035

Pine_Tree1

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2018
& medicare expected to pay less than full benefits by then. Start planning ahead if you or your loved ones rely on these two programs. 10 years left

I have zero doubt congress will put temporary bandaids on it to kick the can down the road but I'm sure there will be some alterations

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
No its not. it’s expected to payout about 75% by then

Take out of the general fund and let it accure interest. Dont let illegals get any of it and take off the 105k cap, and not tax the payout to the people who paid into and earned it.
That money should never have been put in the general fund to start with. That damn Linden Johnson did that to fund the so Great Society which ended up being the largest boondoggle in history.

Oh brother.

Yeah. If we just hide a play nice, the killers won’t see us over here.
Russia would be the least of my worries. We should be far more concerned with what’s been coming over the wide open southern border the past few years. But hey let’s continue to use our resources to throw gas on the fire over in Ukraine and instigate WW3

Russia would be the least of my worries. We should be far more concerned with what’s been coming over the wide open southern border the past few years. But hey let’s continue to use our resources to throw gas on the fire over in Ukraine and instigate WW3
That is just another example of deflection of the left on keeping us from being focused on the southern border.

Reactions: jridout-12
tax dollars are being sent to Ukraine...............so my son doesn't have to fight in Europe someday soon.
That bullshit was the cornerstone of the Viet Nam war excuse. If we don’t stop them in Viet Nam, we’ll be fighting them in Laos or Cambodia, and the Philippines. Go peddle that nonsense somewhere else.

That bullshit was the cornerstone of the Viet Nam war excuse. If we don’t stop them in Viet Nam, we’ll be fighting them in Laos or Cambodia, and the Philippines. Go peddle that nonsense somewhere else.
Plus I mean who cares. Germany, France, etc have defended themselves for a thousand years. I think they’d be fine but either way not our business

Perhaps Biden’s chair of economic advisors can help, given his command of the plumbing begind how the Fed impacts liquidity levels in the USA.

Chair of economic advisors….”not a joke folks”

The machines, that we built, would never save us, that’s what they say . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT