ADVERTISEMENT

Stop World hate, start liking new chat.

dawgshiz

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 3, 2007
Still see the chat's open sores aren't healing, sores that weren't there before 4/21.

Not the kind of sores DocHolidawg (sp.) can heal, or any other Dr for that matter.

The healing needs to come from within (or some $hi+ like that). Like anything new, there will be groin pains.

Good luck navigating new chat... still on the fence myself but I'm starting to like it more over time. It just takes some getting used to.

That is all.

Go Dawgs!

Yes ... I wanna know where not to and get my butt kick. I'm out of law enforcement , I have no back up and my back up would probably say, I deserve a butt kicking . I'm hated every where I been and visited . Only person that likes me is my wife and she thinks I'm a a$$hole .

Yeah but team Tulsa back in bidnes. It had been like Luke with no Bo duke

Still see the chat's open sores aren't healing, sores that weren't there before 4/21.

Not the kind of sores DocHolidawg (sp.) can heal, or any other Dr for that matter.

The healing needs to come from within (or some $hi+ like that). Like anything new, there will be groin pains.

Good luck navigating new chat... still on the fence myself but I'm starting to like it more over time. It just takes some getting used to.

That is all.

Go Dawgs!
Y

You talking to yourself again . Who face? It's only 9:44 and you already drunk off your ass. That's bush league.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT