ADVERTISEMENT

tap tap tap. This thing on? Yall lost some but gained more.

Tulsa A. Dawg

Letterman and National Champion
Jun 2, 2011
Dash thank your tearing down this wall. I've missed you all terribly and look forward to many discussions with you all. Ocd thank you for representing team Tulsa in a responsible manner.

In sum,

Go dawgs

Pug I thought we were buds. Please also watch Lang, kids read these boards

LOL. Interesting.

I figured you had offed yourself David Carradine-style years ago.

Do we still have to put up with OCD or just you?

Dash thank your tearing down this wall. I've missed you all terribly and look forward to many discussions with you all. Ocd thank you for representing team Tulsa in a responsible manner.

In sum,

Go dawgs

Addition by subtraction .... Plus the benefit of a fantastic message board format now too

I have Tulsa to thank for one of my favorite Chat trolls. Was it DawsonCountyDawg's brother? LOL...that was pretty damn funny.

Agree m. People should let bygones be bygones and let us all enjoy dawgly discussion.

Pug I thought we were buds. Please also watch Lang, kids read these boards
we were Never buds...you damn well know it too...
I ate your children before you went moonbat on my brother RD...may he RIP.
I will now eat your grandchildren until your clan is no more...

Well pug I hereby extend the dawglybranch of friendship and invite you to enjoy the board and all its lively commentary

Well I'm going to my best to win you over. I'll post with pizazz and turn the other jowl. You'll be on team Tulsa so help me dawg

Reactions: Modoc Joe
Well I'm going to my best to win you over. I'll post with pizazz and turn the other jowl. You'll be on team Tulsa so help me dawg
what do you Not understand?
you my sworn enemy...you disrespected my Brother and my City...
I will not be swayed...Piss OFF!!

what do you Not understand?
you my sworn enemy...you disrespected my Brother and my City...
I will not be swayed...Piss OFF!!
I say let bygones be bygones ..... You're his bitch if you let what he said to you in the past continue to bother you. He's just beating you down over and over ..... Just like all those turncoats and "M". .... He owns the minds of all those people don't you see?

Tulsa Pug hasn't killed anymore dogs in a long time . That's a plus . I think maybe he's reformed .

ADVERTISEMENT