ADVERTISEMENT

The 3 US soldiers killed

Whosyodawgy

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
are all from Georgia. What a tragedy for our country and those families. Please say a prayer for them and all our men and women in uniform everywhere.
No matter your job in the military, you risk it all. These Army soldiers were in an engineering battalion.

are all from Georgia. What a tragedy for our country and those families. Please say a prayer for them and all our men and women in uniform everywhere.
No matter your job in the military, you risk it all. These Army soldiers were in an engineering battalion.
Sad that these young people become targets just because there are those in the world who hate the U.S.

Sad that these young people become targets just because there are those in the world who hate the U.S.
I see it somewhat differently.
I think it is because we have not stomped the shit out of every punkass who fkt with us over the past 20+ years and then killed their women and children and mothers and fathers and grandparents and destroyed their homes and left their land to rot with not a penny to help them recover ... staking their heads on poles along the roadway as a warning to any other basterds who might get the same idea.
You can't negotiate or placate scumbags who want you dead because they are raised from the cradle being taught that their God will reward them if they kill you or die trying.

US could authorize military response as early as tonight from a couple outlets I've seen

She is angry. Rightfully so. More embarrassing moments for the Biden administration. Terrible.

SGT. William Jerome Rivers, 46, of Carrollton, GA

SPC. Kennedy Ladon Sanders, 24, of Waycross, GA

SPC. Breonna Alexsondria Moffett, 23, of Savannah, GA

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: zingerdawg
When the bodies of 13 servicemen killed in Afghanistan were received, Biden looked at his watch.
joe-biden-21-1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT