ADVERTISEMENT

The Dominion lawsuit has proven Fox knew the claims of fraud were a lie

willdup

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
Tucker, Laura, Sean and others all knew the claims were BS and that there was no proof of fraud. What they were communicating in emails and texts was the opposite of what they were saying on air. Shameless lying to protect the Fox brand and to make money at the expense of our country.

Perhaps the worst part of this disclosure is it will have zero impact on the millions of people who tune in to this BS. Just keep feeding the outrage machine and printing money off the backs of the suckers and marks.

Last edited:
Tucker, Laura, Sean and others all knew the claims were BS and that there was no proof of fraud. What they were communicating in emails and texts was the opposite of what they were saying on air. Shameless lying to protect the Fox brand and to make money at the expense of our country.

Perhaps the worst part of this disclosure is it will have zero impact on the millions of people who tune in to this BS. Just keep feeding the outrage machine and printing money off the backs of the suckers and marks.

WGAS what Fox News thinks they are controlled opposition they are never on the correct side of the big issues, they just join in on all the stupid stuff and the pitting the left against the right with the illusion of a 2 party system. Wrong on Ukraine, wrong on vaccine, wrong on the election and those are the 3 biggest issues of the day.

Certainly not a good look for some of the Fox prime time folks. Hannity’s radio show is really good and Bret Baier is the best in business. Still like Oriley as well, listen to him from time to time on whatever brand he landed. Some of the rest are either too partisan or too worried about market share.

“Under the high legal bar of actual malice, defined in that 1964 U.S. Supreme Court decision involving The New York Times, Dominion has to show Fox acted either with knowledge that what it was broadcasting to the public was false, or that it acted with reckless disregard of the truth.”

Wake me up when it is “proven”. Don’t see where it has been yet.

1.6 billion is a lot of money,

https://apple.news/AL3T4HEVDRRaAcKkAt8AdxQ

Imagine listening to crazed election deniers, like this woman:
FpHxG7NXEAIfCeT

What happened to all of that? There's also this left wing conspiracy piece produced and published by HBO that I have recommended many times on this board. Now available on Youtube, free to anyone. There's a particularly interesting segment on Georgia's 2018 Gubernatorial Election starting at 56:50.

Where do you get your news??
As a rule, I ignore the news when it comes to politics. It’s all biased and generally riddled with misinformation. But the abandonment of Fox and the bullshit propaganda they sold y’all, all of which you believed and repeated as Gospel - it’s a level of hypocrisy that begs for comment.

Most of the “sources” y’all cite to on a daily basis are Russian propaganda, designed to divide us. It borders on absurd, at best, and only unintelligent people would ever buy into it.

Example : The train in Ohio was in intentionally derailed, according to a poster today.

As a rule, I ignore the news when it comes to politics. It’s all biased and generally riddled with misinformation. But the abandonment of Fox and the bullshit propaganda they sold y’all, all of which you believed and repeated as Gospel - it’s a level of hypocrisy that begs for comment.

Most of the “sources” y’all cite to on a daily basis are Russian propaganda, designed to divide us. It borders on absurd, at best, and only unintelligent people would ever buy into it.

Example : The train in Ohio was in intentionally derailed, according to a poster today.
“y’all”???? …….a little presumptuous aren’t you.

You don’t know me from Adam….and to pretend that you do makes you look like a complete _____ .

Well, you fill in the blank, assuming you have the capacity to.

Last edited:

Spoken from a CNN devotee. Pffffft. Nobody takes you seriously when you complain about 1 MSM station and back the rest to the hilt

Reactions: cherrydawg
Certainly not a good look for some of the Fox prime time folks. Hannity’s radio show is really good and Bret Baier is the best in business. Still like Oriley as well, listen to him from time to time on whatever brand he landed. Some of the rest are either too partisan or too worried about market share.
Fox claiming to be news is like when WWF claimed to be a sport. Entertainment. Both are entertainment.

“y’all”???? …….a little presumptuous aren’t you.

You don’t know me from Adam….and to pretend that you do makes you look like a complete _____ .

Well, you fill in the blank, assuming you have the capacity to.
I filled in the blank in my post. You (including you, personally) believed and repeated a bunch of lies and nonsense about the election, as frd to you by a news channel that was laughing at how gullible you were when the cameras were off.

I know it is embarrassing and you might be mad but don’t blame it on normal people.

I filled in the blank in my post. You (including you, personally) believed and repeated a bunch of lies and nonsense about the election, as frd to you by a news channel that was laughing at how gullible you were when the cameras were off.

I know it is embarrassing and you might be mad but don’t blame it on normal people.
Bless your heart, I guess you just really can’t help it.

Apparently it’s not your fault at all, it’s innate…..you just have to live with the limitations. Doesn’t really make you part of the “normal people”, but I guess you always can have hope.

God bless you…

Last edited:
Bless your heart, I guess you just really can’t help it.

Apparently it’s not your fault at all, it’s innate…..you just have to live the limitations.

God bless you…
I feel bad now. I thought you were just an ignorant asshole. After reading that post, which literally makes no sense at all, I realize you are disabled.

Reactions: shonuff253
I feel bad now. I thought you were just an ignorant asshole. After reading that post, which literally makes no sense at all, I realize you are disabled.
Here, I’ll help you out.

I basically said that you can’t help the way that you are, that you sound stupid and it’s likely inborn.

Also said that no matter how hard you try, you won’t be able to change it…..it was probably passed down, that you seem limited intellectually & challenged….but that you could always hope for the better.

The God bless you part, I’m guessing/hoping you understood.

Last edited:
Hilarious - you clowns were sucking at the Fox teat, endorsing and regurgitating every absurd storyline they pushed.

Now you’ve switched over to the Russian propaganda websites for your news.
Smartest man in America right here ITT!!

Hilarious is you thinking you know me and you think I ever was a "Fox guy". Sadly you listen to CNN and think anything that isn't CNN/USA is Russian propaganda. You are just the perfect little serf to the elites, believing everything they tell you about the virus and Putin=bad.

The ones that have small minds are so easily controlled while it is the free thinkers that they fear.

Here, I’ll help you out.

I basically said that you can’t help the way that you are, that you are stupid and it’s likely inborn.

Also said that no matter how hard you try, you won’t be able to change it…..it was passed down, that you are limited intellectually & challenged….but that you could always hope for the better.

The God bless you part, I’m guessing/hoping you understood.
Well I started with nothing, Have a UGA degree, a law school degree, practiced law for 28 years and did well enough to be retired at age 53. Guess I could “hope for the better” but I’m content with the outcome.

You should hush up. You are out of your element, Donnie.

Smartest man in America right here ITT!!

Hilarious is you thinking you know me and you think I ever was a "Fox guy". Sadly you listen to CNN and think anything that isn't CNN/USA is Russian propaganda. You are just the perfect little serf to the elites, believing everything they tell you about the virus and Putin=bad.

The ones that have small minds are so easily controlled while it is the free thinkers that they fear.
Touched a nerve there. Understandable. You LOVED that line of chum FOX laid out after the election.

No idea what the rest of your ramblings has to do with my post.

Touched a nerve there. Understandable. You LOVED that line of chum FOX laid out after the election.

No idea what the rest of your ramblings has to do with my post.
No nerve touched, no Fox watched. Wherever you get your jollies is fine with me. You just "project your assumptions" quite proudly (and wrongly) as @Eastmandawg said above. You must be a millennial.

Well I started with nothing, Have a UGA degree, a law school degree, practiced law for 28 years and did well enough to be retired at age 53. Guess I could “hope for the better” but I’m content with the outcome.

You should hush up. You are out of your element, Donnie.
You’re slipping Tulsa, thinks it is about time for you to morph back into Coco.

No wonder you can’t remember who said what on here and are confused…..you just can’t keep up with all of your personalities & who you talked to anymore.

I guess the Tulsa handle has already been killed off, maybe it’s time now for this “Kidney” fellow and Coco to follow..…start some new ones.

You may be slipping Tulsa, but just remember…..you never die, you just multiply.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT