ADVERTISEMENT

the only folk I really miss these daze:

blackpug6

Circle of Honor
Jan 10, 2005
and they all turned against me...the venom hurt....
JLD
Waycross
4Sure
no biggy, just putting it Out There...

Geez, I wonder if it had anything to do with your becoming more and more contentious, telling people to ESAD, calling names, monopolizing the board with drivel, having ongoing conversations with yourself, and being just generally irritating and annoying? Or maybe it had to do with telling the owner of the board he didn't have the balls to ban you. Really?

If anybody in reality "turned on you," maybe, just maybe, you brought it on yourself. All that said, I hope you're doing well.

Geez, I wonder if it had anything to do with your becoming more and more contentious, telling people to ESAD, calling names, monopolizing the board with drivel, having ongoing conversations with yourself, and being just generally irritating and annoying? Or maybe it had to do with telling the owner of the board he didn't have the balls to ban you. Really?

If anybody in reality "turned on you," maybe, just maybe, you brought it on yourself. All that said, I hope you're doing well.

I think I agree with everything you just said....you sound angry....
I do what I do, man....I left a F'in Mark...I mean everything I say....

Nah, man, I'm not angry. I always really liked you. I can even quote one of the nicer things I remember concerning aging pets: "Bless those who depend on those who care, eh?"
Had to be a good guy who wrote that, eh?

Only point was, might as well call a black pug a black pug.

Nah, man, I'm not angry. I always really liked you. I can even quote one of the nicer things I remember concerning aging pets: "Bless those who depend on those who care, eh?"
Had to be a good guy who wrote that, eh?

Only point was, might as well call a black pug a black pug.

damn dude, you Nailed it...

Kidding? No. I was asking you a question.
Here's your answer: he was welcomed with open arms, but this was the result:
dog13.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT