ADVERTISEMENT

The RINO plan to keep Trump from winning

This party needs to fully implode. F'ing pathetic losers and further evidence that $$$ is king.

https://slingshot.news/exclusive-the-rino-plan-to-ban-trump-from-the-2024-ballot-is-underway/?amp=1
I don’t believe they actually need a plan to keep Trump from winning.

But I do sincerely hope that if we get one thing out of Trump’s campaign it is that complete and total destruction of “conservative” thought and political strategy that has been dominant since Eisenhower.

The new movement must be unapologetically nationalist and Christian.

But I do sincerely hope that if we get one thing out of Trump’s campaign it is that complete and total destruction of “conservative” thought and political strategy that has been dominant since Eisenhower.

That will hand the country to the democrats on a silver platter

Good luck with that....that movement will get smaller and smaller...it's not sustainable.

Reactions: nice marmot
Good luck with that....that movement will get smaller and smaller...it's not sustainable.
The movement needs to get smaller. It doesn’t matter how many people you have what matters is what people you have.

A movement that includes the likes of Dave Rubin and gets Nancy Mace to deliver the rebuttal to the state of the union can never win on anything because it’s already conceded the important battles. It’s left to argue whether we should give 4 billion or 2 billion to Israel and if we should let in 5000 illegals per day or 10000 per day.

Edit* I confused Nancy mace with Katie Britt which tbf they are basically the exact same person.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT