ADVERTISEMENT

The Tide start a WLOCP game thread with hope.....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
First, the sites owner predicts SEC games each week:
This game got suddenly very interesting when Georgia TE Brock Bowers was lost for a month to an ankle injury in the Bulldogs’ last win. With Bowers, Florida wouldn’t have been able to stay close in this game, but now it will be interesting to see how the Bulldogs fare without their most dangerous weapon. Tight ends aren’t usually so important to a team’s success, but few tight ends over the years have been as dynamic as Bowers has been. Florida has quietly stayed in contention in the SEC East and Georgia is one upset loss away from the whole thing flying wide open. Bowers won’t be back for at least two to three more weeks and won’t be 100 percent when he does return, at least not at first, so this game will be an indicator of what is to come. (sure hope he's right here)
Georgia 27
Florida 20

On to the game thread

Hopeful Gump: Somebody has Georgia’s number… just don’t see them getting out of the regular season without a loss.

Ellen Ripley Gump: Whomever that might be needs to play them before the alien returns. I`ve tried to recall when a TE was as or more integral to the success of an offense but so far I`m coming up empty.

Mulligan Gump: Of interesting note. If Florida beats Georgia, they take over as 1st place in the east. Missouri currently has a bye week, if Georgia beats Florida but loses to Missouri, then Missouri takes over as 1st place in the east

And we're off Gump:
Gators up 7-0!

Good start!

"It's Alien Nation" Gump: Geez even uga's back-up TE make one handed catches

10-7 UGA

Palpatine Gump: Words can't express how much I dislike UGA.

let-the-hate-flow-through-you-sidious.gif

4th and dumber Gump: Good Lord

17-7

The fear is strong with this Gump: The rout is on. We must win all of our games and face these clowns in December.

"Been sickly a lot the last two falls, but Covid test keeps turning up negative" Gump: Every time Georgia breaks into I've Been Working on the Railroad I want to vomit.

"They cheatin, Pawl" Gump: That bad spot by the refs changed this game

"Team that beat the team that trucked us at home sucks" Gump: Well OU got bounced. It was just a matter of time. They don’t deserve to be within miles of the CFP.

"Errbody likes them" Gump: UGA going for a three-peat means they're going to get those type of calls.

Alternate universe Gump: We didn't get them calls, which just angers me even more.

Delusional Gator in Gump Land:
Still early - lot of game left to play.

We're only behind so much because of the 2 turnovers.......otherwise it'd be 12-7. If we hang onto the ball we can & will recover.

We need a score before the half.

4:14 left.....

Globetrotting Gump: Just now getting to tune in after travelling all day. What a disappointment.

Probably a Mike Price joke in here somwhere Gump: Florida hires the biggest busts I have ever seen as a major program. (Price was at Alabama during the 2003 spring practice, but in May his contract was rescinded shortly after news reports surfaced of Price being seen at a strip club during a trip to Pensacola, Florida, where Price was playing in a golf tournament, and he also had about $1,000 charged to his hotel room by an unknown woman staying in the room.)

Gump Gator slow to react:
Nice TD throw by Beck.

Georgia extends their lead 36-7!

Florida needs to score now.......

20/20 vision Gump: Put Georgia against some real weaklings and they can't get motivated and play poorly, but put them against a division contender and they seem to play their "A" game.

Will call Pawl and complain about the schedule every day next week Gump: I am going to do my part and make sure they believe the rest of their schedule is against awful teams with losing records.

Is he talking about UGA/UF or UGA/Bama? Gump: The chasm between these two programs is deeper and wider than it’s ever been.

Hugh Freeze Gump: Florida couldn't score with a $5 lady of the night and $20.

"They ain't playin' road games, Pawl" Gump: It’s really unfortunate this is not a home and home series. UGA probably would have had a tougher time if this was at the swamp. Just makes an easy schedule much more easier for UGA. If we still played Auburn in Birmingham we may be working on 16 in a row.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News